Chapter 7:your a good brother Lincoln Loud

The place they walked to was a weapon shop and inside stood a small horseshoe crab and when Sheldon looked at Lincoln there was a look of discovery. Then Sheldon said "I know I talk a lot about weapons but I got to know what species is that". Then the sisters told Sheldon about Lincoln and while doing that Lincoln looked at the weapons in amazement. Then the sisters came behind Lincoln and Marie said while pointing to a rifle looking weapon "the charger is my favorite for the distance and how I can snipe squids". Then Callie said pointing at a paint roller like weapon "the direct approach is more my style that's why I choose the roller". This got Lincoln thinking what style is his the other weapons were brushes buckets and others this was good but one weapon got his attention and he pointed to a water gun looking one saying "what's that". The sisters looked at it and Marie said "a splattershot Jr it's for those who shoot it lack range and damage but it makes up for in firing rate". The look of it got him wondering until Sheldon came in saying "well I can make the suit to play turf wars but I'll need measurements". The moment after Sheldon got all the measurements he said "I'll probably have it by tomorrow" they walked out and a car drove past them and Callie said "one day". Then Marie whispered to Lincoln she doesn't have her license and Lincoln said" I can help you get that I help my sister get hers". Then Calie said "wait how" then Lincoln told her about how he hope Leni Drive. Then Callie said "oh if that's the case teach me" then Marie said"that was nice" and Lincoln said "well there's more" and Lincoln told them of every good thing he's done for his sisters from Lily to Lori and more and when he ended the sister said "you're a good brother Lincoln loud"