Chapter 6:Turf wars,weapons and underwear?

Lincoln was the first to wake up and getting up decided to put his stuff in his new room and while doing so found something that was accidentally packed. The thing he found was a comic book and it was the start of a new series and seeing this Lincoln and thought 'they might not be up by now'. The moment seemed right so Lincoln did what his sister's called a gross habit and went into his underwear to read his comic book and started reading. The other part of the house the sisters were dressed with Callie saying" Marie go get Lincoln we got to go" Marie nodded and went to Lincoln's room and when she got there she opened the door and she and Lincoln looked at each other and screamed. Then Lincoln covered himself and Marie noticed the comic book and looked at Lincoln and walked forward and one thought came to Lincoln 'I'm going to get yelled at I know it'. Then she put her hand on Lincoln saying " well looks like we have something in common." Then Lincoln got a confused look and Marie said" I do the same thing but only when I'm complete the alone which is really rare" and Lincoln said "I do it even if I am around my sister's but only in my home". Then Marie chuckled and said "someone is brave" then both chuckled and then heard Callie yell "we got to go" after a quick moment of Lincoln getting dressed the three left. The trip this time was straight to the studio quick as could be luckily Lincoln learned shortcuts and back alleys that was quick as could be. The moment they came in the receptionist stood shocked as Callie and Marie both weren't exhausted by their fans something not seen in a very long time. Then Lincoln appeared behind them saying "operation sneak celeb is a success" the receptionist looked at this new face with confusion Callie said" a friend of ours" the receptionist Shrugged while Lincoln went with the sisters. The moment they were in the dressing room Callie said "okay Lincoln wait here we got to do the news" Lincoln said "what channel" and after they told him which one they went to do the news. Events on the TV we're just current stage news but Lincoln saw and wondered something while watching and after the end of it just had one question. The moment the sisters went into the changing room Lincoln asked "what are Turf Wars" the sisters went on and told Lincoln what it was and all the mechanics of it. The next question Lincoln asked was "well it look fun is there a way I could play" the sisters wondered I mean maybe if an inkling and octoling could play was there a way for a human. The sisters knew that his physiology could be a problem so they decided to go to the one person who could probably help them and knew one thing he'd be smart enough to be able to. Then the sisters both said "let's go" Lincoln was confused and said "where to" Marie said "to the one person who might be able to fix you to be able to play Turf Wars" the sisters then both said "our cousin Sheldon". That left Lincoln remembering how they said Sheldon was like Lisa and the question he thought was 'is he like Lisa' and what he was going to find out was that unlike Lisa he was smart for one thing she wasn't smart in inkling weapons and Tech and soon learn something else that made him different.