Odd Squad Quiz!

I don't know about you guys, but I love being quizzed on stuff (as long as it has nothing to do with school). My siblings and I came up with an Odd Squad quiz and I wanted to test it on someone. I was sure there'd be a few people on here willing to try it out. 

I'm going to post it below. It's 43 questions long...yes, you may gasp in surprise now.

We mixed in a bunch of both easy and hard questions for S1, S2, and the OS Movie. Let me know what you think of it. Good luck!

1. What is the name of the first Odd Squad episode?

2. What are the names of the four Soundcheck members?

3. What are the names of Obfusco's 4 plants?

4. Which number Oscarbot flies an airplane?

5. What are the names of the two Confalone brothers?

6. What is the referee's name in the episode "Undercover Olive?"

7. How many triangles does Olive shoot to cover the Pie-nado door?

8. What are Owen's two cousins names?

9. How old was the man on the Slow Motion path in Sector 21 when he first started walking on it?

10. What is doctor O's badge number?

11. In the episode "Put Me in Coach" Oona is seen almost drinking something green and glowing. What is most likely the name of the stuff she was about to drink?

12. What country was Ms. O the queen of before she became a director at Odd Squad?

13. In "Otto and Olive in Shmuberland" what is the issue number of the comic book that they get zapped into?

14. When is Otto's birthday?

15. What's the name of the cupcake man in "Zero Effect?"

16. What is the name of the animal that Prof. O gets turned into in the episode, "Invasion of the Body Switchers?"

17. What is the Gator's name in "Swamps and Gators?"

18. What is Ocean's favorite number?

19. What is the full name of the founder of the Shumbers company?

20. What is the first bobby trap the group encounters in the episode "Dance like Nobody's Watching?"

21. How many documents does Om steal from Headquarters in "Odd Squad the Movie?"

22. What is Fladam's real name?

23. What is the evacuation color code for Odd Squad?

24. What's the name of O'Donadue's old partner?

25. What is the name of the first gadget that Otis and Olympia ever use on their first case?

26. What is the one object in the power box in the episode "High Matenanice " that doesn't get fried?

27. In what episode do you see the first hidden 43?

28. What is the name of Larry and Phyllis's child?

29. What causes the power outage in the episode "There be Dragons?"

30. Where does the Robot live in the episode "How to Interrogate a Unicorn?"

31. What is Oscar doing during the episode, "Otto and Olive Shmuberland?"

32. How many pieces of paper does the chef have in his box in the episode "The Cherry-on-Topinator?"

33. What is used to keep a Fire Dragon egg warm in the episode "There be Dragons?"

34. What are the names of the only two episodes that Odenbacker is in?

35. What is Olive's signature drink?

36. What are the two librarian's names?

37. What is the name of the "box master" in the episode "Mystic Egg Pizza?"

38. What is the date of Olaf's birthday?

39. What are the names of the two people who work in the garden with Todd?

40. What kind of coffee does Mitch get in "Odd Squad the Movie?"

41. What do Otis and Olympia first offer Orchid in return for her No. 3 gadget in the episode "Drop Gadget Repeat?"

42. What shape and color is the IT departments symbol?

43. What episode is it revealed that Oona and Oscar are cousins?

That's all of them. You can thank my siblings, they came up with most of them. I'll post the answers on the next page.