1 - The Look in His Eyes

Tyler's P.O.V.:

From the moment I met him, everything changed. Nothing was the same for me.

"Hey, Tyler! I meet a cute freshman, I think you'll like him!" Mark runs over to me with a blue haired guy, wearing a baggy sweater with black glasses. Holding his books close to him. He regained balance and tried to take a book from Mark. Though, Mark didn't let go for a while. When he did, the blue haired boy flew face-first into me, as I instinctively wrapped my arms around his waist. His face was completely red, as he looked at me.

"I-I... Hi... I-I'm Ethan." He managed to stutter out. He ran his fingers through his hair, brushing some snow out of his blue hair.

"Principle Felix told me to show him around, but I think you'd enjoy it more." Mark winked at me.

"H-Hey! Mark!" I felt my face heat up. All he did was snicker, and skip off to Jack.

He's the one, Mark mouthed. I growled at Mark.

"S-So... I'm not sure where my locker is..." Ethan smiled sheepishly, avoiding eye contact. I couldn't help but just stare at him. I noticed the features of his face, how when he blushes, he looks to the left. When he smiles, he shuts his eyes.

"U-Uh... T-Tyler..?" I snap back into reality. He said my name. I began to grow warm and fuzzy inside.

"Where is your locker, E-Ethan?" I asked shyly.

"It's number... 587!" He remembers. I smile, and lead him to the second hall, and helped him open up his locker.

"Thanks, Tyler." He looked up at me, so he could see my face.

"No problem. If you ever need help with anything else, just let me know." I offered.

"T-Thanks..." He said slowly. I smiled, and said goodbye.

"W-Wait!" I hear a voice yell. I turn around to see Ethan running back toward me.

"C-Can I have you're phone number?" He asked. My face turned red, as he looked away.

"N-Not like that! I just want to make sure that if I don't know where something is, I can text you..." He states defensively. I smile, and gave him my phone. He added his number, and I labeled him 'Ethan.'

"Actually, what's your last name..?" I asked.

"Nestor. Ethan Nestor.

Ethan's P.O.V.:

I walked into the high school, feeling quite nervous. I brushed the snow off of me once I entered. A red-haired man suddenly walks up to me.

"Hey! I'm Mark. Pleasure to meet you." He said, a smirk plastered across his face.

I really hate people like that...

I rolled my eyes, as I pushed past him. He looks at my with confusion in his eyes.

"Actually... I have someone you might want to meet." He said, tilting his head.

"Leave, please?" I asked 'politely.' He snatched a book from my hands.

"H-Hey! Give that back!" I yell, trying to grab it away from him.

"Gotta catch me, first!" He runs through the school, eventually stopping.

"Hey, Tyler! I found a cute freshman, I think you'll like him!" I tried to take my book back from Mark, but he didn't let go. I pulled harder and harder, until he eventually let go, and I flew into a tall man wearing a beanie, and my face landed into his chest. I felt his muscular arms wrap around me. I felt like I was going to explode, as I slowly looked up at him.