6 -Come With Me

(I'm going to start giving you guys songs to listen to while reading this. Here's the first: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP-AAlZlCkM )

Ethan's P.O.V.:

I ran into my house and decided to try and ponder of things that I could do with Tyler. I decided to narrow it down to the cliche stuff. I made a list of all of these things:

- Star gazing
- Walk along the lake
- Walk to the park

I smiled at my small list and continued to try and think of "date" ideas. I do somewhat want something more between us, but I'm afraid of losing him. I'm afraid of people's reactions, of being bullied. So for now, we'll just see what it feels like, and decide later. Yeah... I walked into my room, and laid on my bed, thinking of the homework that I haven't done in two days. I then quickly ran into the living room and pulled some textbooks out of my backpack. I ran to the dining room table and began to do my homework. Reading after reading, problem after problem, I began to study and do my homework. It was surprisingly easy until I hit math.

"Ugh! Why won't you FREAKING WORK!" I yelled at my textbook, throwing it across the room. I ran my fingers through my hair, before emailing my teacher.

Mr. Smith,

I'm having a bit of trouble with the homework material, could I start after school tutoring?

Thanks a bunch, Ethan Nestor (Per. 3)

I sighed and shut off my laptop. I got up to get a glass of water, but my laptop sent off a *ding!* noise. Hoping it was my teacher, I ran back to my computer and quickly logged on.

Ethan,

You could probably have a friend teach you. I have a pounding headache, and I'm really not in the mood.

Mr. Smith

I sighed. Just then, Tyler texted me.

Toyler: Hey. Watcha doin'? :)

Me: Just wondering if you could help tutor me? Mr. Smith suggested that I ask a friend.

Toyler: Haha, sure. During study period?

                  Me: Yeah! That works out just fine! So... I had some ideas for us. "Date" ideas, if you will.

Toyler: Oh? :)

Me: Yeah! Wanna meet in the library for study period?

Toyler: Alright :) See you then, blueberry.

Me: Okay! Thanks! Love you <3

I shook my head and deleted the last part of my last text.

Me: Okay! Thanks! Bye, Toyler!

I nodded to myself and set my phone down. I giggled and ran back to my bedroom. Yawning, I figured it was time to go to sleep. I drifted off to sleep.

~Dream: Start~

I ran around in a field of flowers with Tyler.

"Come with me." Tyler whispered. I nodded, as we headed for a hill that was overlooking the city.

"Tyler." I looked at the city, expecting Tyler to answer. But, he didn't.

"Tyler..?" I shake him a little.

"Tyler?! Are you okay?!" I yell.

"Tyler!!!" I screamed, tears pricking my eyes. The cold, dead look in his eyes, his expressionless face was telling me that something was wrong.