4 - Truth or Dare/Spin the Bottle

Tyler's P.O.V.:

We reached the top of the hill. I got in the back of the sled, Ethan's upper body laying on my lower body.

"Brace for impact!" Ethan yelled, before kicking his legs, as if it would push the sled down the hill. I shook my head and laughed, before pushing us down the hill. Ethan partially screamed and laughed the entire time, while I just held him tightly. Skillfully guiding us down the hill, I let my feet drag, eventually putting us to a stop.

"That...," Ethan said between breaths, "was the most fun... I've ever had!" I smiled and caressed his cheek.

"I'm glad you had fun, Ethan. That means a lot to me. I love seeing a smile on your face." I said deeply. Ethan turned bright red, before looking away quickly.

"T-Thanks, Tyler..." Ethan stuttered. I smiled.

"You're so cute when you blush. Why hide it?" I turned his head back toward me, making his face turn even more red.

"T-Tyler..." Ethan stared blankly at me.

"Yes?" I asked, excited.

"Can we sled a little more?" Ethan beamed. A little disappointed, I nodded.

"Of course."

We proceeded to sled down the same hill, Ethan's reaction the same every time. After a while, I noticed that Ethan was sniffling a lot, and his nose was really red. I put my fingers against his face to check his temperature. His face was ice cold.

"You're freezing." I said, hugging him tightly, to try to emit body warmth to him.

"N-No I'm not! C'mon, Tyler! Let's go down the hill one more time!" Ethan panted like a dog, eagerly trying to push the sled back up the hill.

"We've already sled down 4 times. And, we can always come back later. Come on, we can get hot chocolate at my place." I gestured in the direction my house was. Ethan sneezed.

"Okay!" Ethan said with a stuffy nose, clinging onto my back when I stood up.

"W-What are you doing?" I jumped in surprise. Ethan giggled.

"Can I have a piggy-back ride? Please?" Ethan stretched out the word please. I sighed.

"Fine! Only because you're cute!" I blurted out. My eyes widened when I realized what I had said.

"I-I-I mean... You're acting like a child, which is adorable in it's own way." I coughed. Ethan frowned. I brushed it off, and started walking with Ethan on my back, and the sled in my right hand. After countless questions being asked by Ethan for a couple minutes, we ran into James and his gang.

"Great..." I muttered under my breath. They didn't see us at first, but eventually Ethan sneezed, making the, look our way.

"Well, well, well! We didn't think that we'd run into lover boy and his fuck buddy here! Little Ethan skipping, as well? How unexpected!" James yelled. Ethan buried his face in my shoulder, his breathing becoming a little more shallow.

"What do you want?" I sighed. The boys look at each other, then look at us.

"Let me punch you in the face, Tyler," James began, "or we'll punch Ethan in the face. This doesn't mean we'll stop, I just want to." James smirked.

"T-Tyler..." Ethan was shaking. "Don't do i-it... I can handle it..." Ethan mittered. I set him on the ground for a minute.

"Whatever, fine. Do it." I stood up straight. James walked over to me.

"Doing this to save your fuck buddy? Aw, so cute!" James sneered, before punching me in the nose, full force. Nothing seemed to break, but my nose started to bleed profusely, and it stung like hell.