2 - Drinking

Ethan's P.O.V.:

"Hey, don't worry! Let me tell you a secret!" Mark whispered.

"Tyler has a huuugggeee di-" Mark started, but Tyler threw a shoe at him. I laughed, but then realized what he said, and burrowed my face into his chest, so that no one saw how red my face was. Tyler blushed profusely, as his heart beat thumped against me quickly.

"A-Are you okay? Your heartbeat is really fast and loud..." I questioned.

"Agh! I-I... Yeah, I-I'm fine." His face turned a shade of crimson red. I smiled, as Tyler quickly looked away. I tried to get up, but Tyler grabbed my waist and pushed my back down.

"Tyler..." I whined, "I'm thirsty..."

Mark started snickering.

"OH YEAH, YOU THIRSTY FOR TYLE-" Mark began to yell, but Tyler shot him daggers. I shook my head and laughed, walking to go get water.

"Which shelf are the cups in?" I called out to Tyler, while entering the kitchen.

"Top shelf, to your left." Tyler cooed. I smiled, as I jumped to open the top shelf. I jumped to reach a cup, as well. Of course, I couldn't reach it, but knocked it off the shelf.

"Hey, watch out!" Mark yelled, but Wade pulled me close to him, as the cup shattered across the floor.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Y-Yeah..." I said. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Tyler clench his fist. Wade grabbed a new one, and smiled.

"Here." Wade handed me a cup. I walked over to the sink, and filled the cup with water. I sat back down beside Tyler, and began to drink the water. Mark bumped into me, purposely, may I add, making me spill the water all over Wades shirt.

"Mark! What the heck!" Wade yelled. He sighed, and took his shirt off. Tyler quickly covered my eyes.

"Tyler! Why'd you cover my eyes?" I asked, trying to get his hands off me.

"Because I don't want you seeing that." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I don't want you falling for Wade. He's a jerk, and he'll never treat you right." Tyler said sternly.

"O-Okay..." I said, trusting Tyler.

-Time Skip-

"Okay, Tyler! You're turn! So, I ask you... do you like Ethan?" Mark sneered.

"Plead the fifth." He said quickly.

"No, no, no," I stopped him from moving on, "do you like me, Tyler?"

"I said. Plead. The. Fifth." He said strictly. I jumped back at his tone.

"T-Tyler? Could I s-spend the night? I-I'm sorry for making you mad... I-I didn't mean to..." I frowned. Tyler tilted my chin up.

"Of course you can stay. I enjoy your company." He said, a far away look in his eyes. I smiled. After looking at each other for a while, I decided to lean in a whisper

"Welvin." Tyler just looked at me, giggling.

"Tyler, me and Wade have discussed that we're spending the night. We don't trust you with Ethan." Mark interrupted.