3 - Wade

Tyler's P.O.V.:

I fell asleep holding drunk Ethan, before waking up to familiar groaning.

"Ughhh... my head is killing me..." Ethan complained, before facing me, his face turning red.

"W-What happened last night?" He asked concerned.

"You got drunk off your ass, made me kiss you're chest, cheek, and forehead. You tried to make me kiss you on the lips, because you claimed t was an 'ouchie,' and you made me sleep in the same bed as you." I explained. Ethan covered his face.

"I-I-I'm... d-did I really d-do that? I d-drank?" Ethan asked shocked.

"Yeah, in just as shocked as you are." I shrugged, before pulling out two shirts from my dresser. I passed Ethan one.

"Wear it today. I don't want you wearing the same clothes. Well, except for your pants, of course." Tyler motioned to my pants, which were all the way across the floor to the other room.

"Why are my pants across the room?!" I shrieked.

"'Who the fuck likes pants?,' I believe are the words you told me yesterday." I smiled, before handing him the pair of pants. He quickly put them on, then taking his shirt off. I covered my face, turning around.

"S-Sorry." I said quickly. He walked over to me and turned me around. Ethan put on the beanie I gave him the day before, until he strut over to me.

"Hey it's just Ethan shirtless! You sayin' you don't like my smoking hot body?" He said, running his fingers down his ribs, then his hips. He was the skinniest person I had ever seen.

"No! I just don't want to make you uncomfortable!" I exclaimed. He smiled and put the shirt I gave him on. It was big on him. The shirt was a Night in the Woods shirt.

"Aww! Look at how cute the little people are in this!" He squeaked, pointing at the characters from the game. He held his head.

"Do you have any Tylenol, Toyler?" He asked. I handed him a bottle of painkillers.

"Just take these. They work, trust me." I smiled.

"T-Thanks. For putting up with me last night, and yesterday." Ethan thanked me.

"I've never really had friends before." Ethan spoke sadly. "But I'm thankful for you."

"O-Oh... you're welcome, I guess." I looked at Ethan deeply.

"Oh shit! We're almost late for school!" Ethan yelled, running out of the door, before running back in grabbing my hand.

"C'mon!" He yelled, running.

"I have a car." I said, before he stopped.

"Oh."

We got in the car, me driving it, Ethan in the front, and Mark and Wade in the back. We drove to the school, before running into the office.

"Two bags were left in the gym yesterday. Could we have them?" I said quickly.

"Names?"

"Ethan Nestor and Tyler." I said.

"Why didn't you say your last name?" Ethan questioned.

"You don't need to when you've been here for a year. Everyone knows everyone by second year." I ranted in, before two back packs were handed to us. I thanked the lady manning the front desk, before leaving.

"I don't want to leave you." Ethan complained, hugging me tightly.

"We'll see each other at lunch, study period, and the rest of the school tour." I said, ruffling his hair.