5 - Movies

Tyler's P.O.V.:

We ended up playing spin the bottle. I was going to just kiss Ethan the cheek, but he moved, making me kiss his on the lips. I didn't move, due to the fact that I was in shock, but Ethan sure did. He leaned in and grabbed my face, is stayed like this for a while. I eventually took control by moving tongue into his mouth. This was no longer just a kiss, we were... making out. Sparks flew. I never really wanted to stop, it felt so right. So good. But, Ethan pulled away from our six or seven minute make out session, and we both gasped for air. I looked at Ethan in shock, my face completely red. Ethan did the same, only I think his face was much more red then mine. Mark and Jack looked at us in shock, as well. Mark suggested that we still play with a 'who's turn is it,' but me and Ethan stayed silent.

What did this mean? Does he like me? What just happened...? This is a dream. I'm dreaming. That's the only way to explain this.

I let these thoughts flood my mind. My heart was beating out of my chest. Just then, Wade walked into the room.

"Hey. What's all the ruckus?" Wade sits down on the couch, then looking at Ethan.

"Oh. Hey Ethan..." Wade trails off, thinking of something.

This isn't good.

"Mark, what the fuck is Wade doing here?" I scold. Mark shrugs.

"I dunno."

"What the heck, Mark! You know what happened!" I yell. Wade walks over to me.

"I wouldn't be like that if I were you..." Wades voice goes deeper than usual.

"What... is h-happening...?" Ethan whispers. Wade looks over his shoulder to Ethan.

"Nothing you need to worry about, baby. Go back to... whatever it was you guys were doing." Wade dismisses Ethan.

"Alright." I yell, pissed off. I grab Ethan once again, kissing him.

"T-T-T-Tyler...?" Ethan looked up at me, worried. Wade picked Ethan up by the collar of his shirt, and pushed him against the wall.

"What's the matter, darling?" Wade got really close to Ethan's face, making his breath shaky, and him whimper. 'Help me...' Ethan mouthed to me.

"Wade, I don't think that's really necesa-" Mark started.

"I wouldn't get into this, Mark. Or you, Jack. You are dismissed." Wade voice got even deeper. Mark and Jack quickly shook their heads, and shuffled out of the room.

"Now Ethan... where were we..?" Wade cooed. Something inside of me broke. Snapped.

"I-I-I don't w-w-want you..." Ethan whispered. Wade scoffed.

"Wrong choice, Ethan..." I growled at him.

Wade's voice was now demonically deep.

"Stop it." I said sternly. Wade looked over at me

"Now why should I?"

Ethan's P.O.V.:

Wade pushed me against the wall. I'm so scared, I can't move. He has an extremely tight grip on both of my wrists, which are pinned to the wall, above my head. 

"Wade... Please don't do this... Let me go..." I whispered. Wade chuckled.

"Now why would I do that? That'd be no fun." Wade giggled maniacally.

"You're f*cking loco!" I yelled. (please someone get that reference) Tyler walked over to Wade and I, finally, grabbed him by his shirt, and punched him.