11 - Seperated Love

Tyler's P.O.V.:

"I-I-I don't understand..." My voice cracked slightly. The doctor sighed.

"I know this is a lot to take it, so take your time. You'll be out of here in 2 weeks, due to your blood type being so rare, causing your leg to heal faster. You're leg will be fine by then, but the wound will still be somewhat sensitive. Exercise your leg when you come to therapy, but try not to bend over too much and all." The doctor said, after waving goodbye and closing the door. My jaw was dropped, bottom lip trembling. My eyes widened, though my hearing was muffled. All I could hear was the sweet sound of Ethan's voice.

'Stay strong.'

I looked at my hands for a few seconds, before bringing them to my face, letting the tears flow. I sobbed into my hands, breathing heavily and loudly, my mind throwing thoughts at me.

"E-E-Ethan! I-I'm so s-sorry! I didn't mean to d-do this..." I whined, bringing my knee to my chest. I wrapped my arms around the knee, sobbing a little quieter. Mark and Jack lightly knocked on the door.

"C-Come... in..." I sniffled. Mark and Jack entered the room.

"Hey, are you oka-"

"No, Mark, I'm not okay! I'm fucking sobbing because Ethan is in a coma! It's all my fault! So NO. I'm NOT okay." My eyes watered again, tears threatening to fall, but I do not allow them.

"It's not your fault, Tyler..." Jack reassured, resting a hand on mine. I buried my face in my hands once again.

"I-I didn't mean to snap at you guys... I just... I need some alone time. To...think." I said shakily, showing a hint of distress in my voice. They nod, before leaving the room.

I'm alone. I don't wanna be alone.

-Time Skip: (1 month)-

I'm back at school. Nobody has talked to me, just stared. I've earned myself a scar across the cheek, from the crash of course. I felt a sharp pain from where my stitches where in my stomach. I slowly walked to class for my leg wasn't the strongest as well. Not yet, at least. As I'm about to enter the classroom, I hear whimpering coming from down the hall. Walk slowly over to the noise as I see a guy sitting on the floor, facing the wall. I rest my hand on his shoulder.

"Are you alright?" I asked. The boy chuckled.

"J-James..." I stuttered out, looking him dead in the eyes. He smirked.

"Boys?" He called out. Pack of guys came running to him.

"Where's your little boyfriend, Tyler?" James sneered. My eyes grew watery.

"He... He..." I stuttered out, but found myself at a loss of words

"He what? Isn't your boyfriend? Yeah, right." James snickered. A single tear rolled down my cheek.

"He... He is! Ethan Nestor is my boyfriend, and I love him with all my heart! You can't do anything to hurt him! I will FUCKING KILL YOU if you EVER hurt him again!" I screamed in James face as he smiled.

"Where is he, though? You love him, right? Why isn't he by your side?" James pouted. I clenched my fists, looking barely at him.

"He's... in... a coma..." I growled. They rolled their eyes.

"Please. We all know that's not true."

I pulled my phone out showing hem pictures of the crash.

"Get the hell out of my face." One of them said in disbelief. James smiled evilly.

"So you won't be as strong because you aren't protecting him. You won't be rage induced." James smirked, pushing me to the ground. I groaned, the wound in my stomach throbbing. James slapped me across the face, examining my scar.