13 - Alone Time? Please?

Tyler's P.O.V.:

I hummed happily, tapping my fingers against the shopping cart I was pushing through a store. I was throwing a party for Ethan's return. I left Mark to watch Ethan because I wanted this to be somewhat of a surprise. I already had a shopping cart full of items, so I headed back to the register. As soon as I left the store, I ordered five whole boxes of stuffed crust pineapples pizza, knowing he loves it more than he loves me. I smiled, walking back home with bags in my hands, and a smile spread widely across my face. I opened up the door, signaling for Mark to go upstairs and play video games with Ethan or something. AS I quickly set everything up, invited everyone over, and took a moment to relax, everything was ready.

-Time Skip!-

Many people filled the house, music playing in celebration for Ethan. I looked over to him, who looked sad. I walked toward him.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Ethan looked at me.

"I just wanna cuddle you..." He muttered. I giggled, throwing him onto the couch, and hugging him tightly.

"Anything for my prince." I smiled. He giggled.

"Are you my lovely princess?" Ethan giggles. I thought for a moment.

"As a matter of fact, yes."

"FELIX! I NEED YOUR MAKEUP BAG!" Ethan shouts across the room. Felix zips over and hands it directly to Ethan.

"How'd you know he has a makeup bag?" I questioned. Ethan points to Felix's face, which is skillfully filled with makeup, especially around the eyes.

"Holy shit, you look amazing." I compliment. Felix strikes a pose, before walking away. Ethan has a pouting look on his face.

"What?"

"You called him beautiful..." Ethan frowns. I sigh.

"He's nothing compared to you," I say with heart, being completely honest.

"Oh, please." Ethan snorts. He takes out a black tube of... something, and opens it, pointing it at my face.

"Hey! Whoa! What's happening?" I jumped back.

"You're my beautiful princess! You have to meet the standards!" Ethan explains. I gasp.

"Am I not pretty enough for you?!"

"No, I said beautiful. You're like... hot and sexy and stuff, that's not beautiful." Ethan giggled. I smiled.

"EVERYONE, ETHAN JUST CALLED ME SE-"

Ethan covered my mouth, not letting me finish my sentence. His face was madly red, his eyes piercing mine. Everyone laughed and continued to talk. Ethan tried to hide his blush before I pushed his hands away.

"You're so cute when you blush, though."

"TYLER, YOU'RE NOT HELPING!" Ethan exclaims. I laugh whole heatedly.

"I know," I admitted. Ethan blew a piece of hair out of his face.

"Be a good princess and let me finish your makeup," Ethan commands. I nod my head, as he brushes my eyelashes with a stick from the black tube.

"What the hell are you doing," I asked concerned for my safety. He chuckles.

"It's mascara. It makes your eyelashes look at big and pretty." Ethan explained, carefully brushing my eyelashes with the 'mascara.' He finished, before pulling out a black looking pencil. I pointed at it.

"What's that?" I questioned. Ethan smiled.

"It's called eyeliner. It makes your eyes look... I dunno, it just looks cool." Ethan focused on the task at hand, as he drew on my eyelids and on the insides of my eyes. It was terrifying as fuck, but I did it for Ethan.