8 - Together at Last

Tyler's P.O.V.:

I fell asleep holding Ethan. He lightly snores, which as admittedly cute.

God, I just want to hold him forever.

As I drifted I'd to sleep, I made sure to try to dream about us.

If there ever is an us... I hope so.

-Time Skip~!-

I woke up, to see Ethan making me coffee. I smiled. He walked back over to me, as I quickly closed my eyes again. He chuckled, and smiled. Setting the coffee down on the table, he sat on the couch as well.

"I wish I could tell you how much I love you... you mean the world to me." Ethan sighed, and continued, but began messing with the wrinkles on my pants.

"I just want to hold you. And the few times we've kissed... I... want to do that again. Every day. Every hour, every second, I don't care. I want to feel the warmth of you pressing against me as I fall asleep. I want you by my side." Ethan ranted. He then crawled over me, and kissed me quickly on the lips.

"I want you to love me, and I want you to be mine."

I smirked, and opened my eyes.

"You... You weren't... asleep?" He asked, his face completely red. I put my arm on his back and pulled him quickly down close to me. He whimpered a little, in a startled manner. Laying there next to me, we stared at the ceiling, him laying on top of me.

"I love you, too. Are all of those things you said true?" I asked with caution. He blushed, turned his head away, and bit his lip.

"...Yes." Ethan hesitantly said. I smiled, and turned his head toward me.

"Right back at you."

I rubbed circles in the palm of his hand.

"Shit, we're probably late for school." Ethan remembers, getting up.

"No don't leave meee..." I lazily grabbed at the air. He smiled.

"We can skip a few periods if you want." Ethan chirped. I let out a fake gasp.

"Ethan! You? Skipping? Who taught  you of such thing?" I said as sarcastically as I possibly can.

"Some big old goof, that's who." Ethan lightly punched my shoulder. I smiled.

"Shall we go on a date today, then?" I led my arm out. He rustled my hair.

"Of course. But don't go to over the top! Let's just go get coffee or something." He warmly smiled.

"But I want you to remember us together all the time in a great way." I poured. He scoffed.

"I already do. There's no way I could about you." Ethan smiled again.

God, that smile is intoxicating.

We marched out of the door, and walked to a nearby coffee shop called "The Sentient Bean"  with a coffee bean for the logo. It looked pretty cozy, some couches and a fireplace scattered in the inside of the building. We walked into the store, hand in hand, and ordered some coffee from a teenager who obviously didn't want to be there. We sat across from each other, but it felt kind of weird, so we decided to sit together on a couch.

"What are we..?" Ethan asked, out of the blue.

"Because, we act likes couple, said I love you, kissed, and so many more things! Does that make us boyfri-" Ethan started, but I cut him off by ramming my lips into his. After staying there a few moment, I pulled away.

"So... was that a yes?" He asked, flustered.

"This is very informal. Hold on." I said, getting down on one knee.