9 - In the Closet

Tyler's P.O.V.:

As I felt a cool breeze of a sleepy Ethan breathing on my neck, I slowly began to wake up. Just minutes before the alarm clock had went off. I gently woke Ethan up, gave him some clothes to change into, and carried him to the car.

"I-I can walk, you know..." A flustered Ethan chirped. I smiled.

"I like seeing you flustered like this, though. It's really cute." I sweetly stated, earning more blush from Ethan.

"Why you gotta do this to me man?" He asked, getting into the car.

"Do what?" I asked.

"This!" Ethan yelled, pointing to his roses cheeks. I laughed.

"Well?"

"I dunno." I simply said with a grin. He sighed in disapproval. We drove to his house, picking up his trumpet and putting it next to mine. It would be about a four hour drive to the stadium where we'd have our concert. I heard a small yawn from Ethan.

"You can fall asleep, Ethan." I offered, but he politely shook his head.

"I wanna talk to you!" Ethan cheered, gaining a smile in return from me. I heard my phone chime, telling me to take a left turn.

"Then what do you wanna talk about?" I grinned. Ethan thought for a moment, running his fingers through that deep blue hair of his.

"Tell me everything you want to tell me. We got time!" Ethan giggled. I smiled.

"Tell me everything you wanna tell me first." I pout. Ethan shakes his head.

"No more kisses for you if you make me do that." Ethan says.

"Aw, come on!"

"Do it!" He gestures. I sigh.

"Alright. Fine..." I pause, trying to thing of what to say.

"Take a right turn."

"Well...," I begin, pulling the steering wheel, "since I first met you... I knew that we'd hit it off. And, I didn't know what that meant at the time, but I'm glad hat this is what that means. There was something about your eyes that drew me to you, as well. Something sparkling and enchanting about them. It made me want to look into them forever. And when I hugged you after you'd literally fallen into me... it was a warm feeling. And I wanted to feel that feeling again..." I trailed off, looking at him in the eyes, before feeling the car shake as my eyes go back onto the road.

"After that... I had a warm, fuzzy feeling inside whenever I saw you. Whenever you spoke, my stomach would twist into knots and my heart would flutter. I was almost lost before I found you, but now..? I feel like I could do this for the rest of my life." I ranted, seeing tears well in Ethan's eyes.

"You're actually going to make me cry." He laughed, sniffling as he wiped a tear away from his eye. Just then, my phone chimes.

Unknown: Hey, we just figured out the trip is like, 8 hours? You'll have to stop at a hotel.

Unknown: here's the one we're staying at:

Unknown sent an attachment.

I replied with an 'okay' as I told Ethan the news.

"So... we'll share a hotel room?" Ethan nudged my shoulder.

"Yeah. Don't expect me to not cuddle you, though." I warned. He smiled.