Chapter Three

Gabriel's POV
Once dean parked, we all got out and I unlocked the door. I walked to the kitchen and turned on the lights. "Nice place"I heard Sam say. I smiled. I walked to the counter. "Yeah. My old friend died. And apparently I got this place"I said. He nodded. "Sorry about your friend"he said. I shrugged. "Things happen. For better or worse "I said.

"Anyway. "Dean said. I raised an eyebrow. "Where's Charlie?"he asked. "She's usually here"I said. He nodded and walked to the kitchen. It was just me and Sam. "So Moose. I'm gonna ask you very nicely to put your hair in a bun. "I smiled. He laughed. "You what my hair to be in a bun?"he asked. I nodded.

He shrugged. "I guess. "He whispered. I went to my office and grabbed a hair tie. I walked back out and handed it to him. I winked. He smiled. And put his hair in a bun. The best he could. I shook my head. "Come here"I said. He hopped over the counter.

I looked up at him. "Bend down a little bit"I said. He nodded. He bent down. I motioned my hand to say lower. He went lower. I nodded. I fix the bun. He then stood up straight. But was really close to me. Looking down at me. I smiled. "That looks way better"I chuckled. He smirked. I turned around and walked towards the register. He walked to a seat.

"So. When did dean start working here?"he asked. "A year ago. "I answered. He nodded. "And when did he start living with you?"he asked. "A couple months before he started working here. "I answered. He nodded. "Who's Charlie?"he asked. I looked up.

Just beige I was gonna answer him. The door opened. And I saw a certain red head. "Sup bitches. "She yelled. I shook my head. "Dean. Charlie's here"I yelled. "Hey Gabriel. New guy"she waved. She froze. "Who's new guy. Did you hire someone. Is this a boyfriend. Gabriel you got a type "she smiled. I shook my head. "That's younger Winchester "I said. She nodded.

"Hi. I'm Charlie "she held out her hand. "Sam"Sam answered. They shook hands. "I heard the red head is here"I heard dean say. I nodded. "And she has met your brother"I smiled. He nodded.

"Charlie. How was your date night with that girl?"dean asked. I nodded. Sam looked confused. "Well. It went really well. But she said to take things slow. And you know me. But I agreed "she set her stuff down. And started to put her hair up. "Nice"dean whispered.

"Hey have you talked to Cassie?"I asked her. She shook her head. "Nope. Not answering "she said. "Who's Cassie?"Sam asked. Dean gave me a look. "I wish I could know that to. "Dean said. I rolled my eyes. "Family. "I said. "Male. Female?"he asked. "He won't tell me. And he certainly won't tell you. Even though I really want to meet this person"Dean said. I laughed.

"Woah. Is my brother dean Winchester in love?"Sam asked. I chuckled. "Maybe. But I won't know for sure until I know more about this person "dean said. Walking back into the kitchen. "Cassie won't answer?"I asked. She shook her head. "I tried. But nothing. "She said. I rolled my eyes. "Cassie better live up to that promise "I whispered. She nodded.

"So can I know about this Cassie?"Sam asked. I shook my head. "Sorry dude. Cassie wants to be unknown. Until they show up of course. Which hopefully they will"I said. "Why?"he asked. Charlie laughed. "Cassie is just weird like that. Trying to hide from family"Charlie said.

Now we were getting normal costumers. I started taking orders. Sam just sitting on a chair. Sometimes talking to me. I didn't mind. Then he walked in. Lucifer himself. "Gabriel. Hey"he smirked. I saw Sam look up."Hello good looking "Lucifer said. I rolled my eyes. "What do you want ?"I asked.

"Is that a way to talk to your older brother?"he asked. I gave him a serious look. "Fifty. "He said. I shook my head. "Nothing over thirty. I told you"I said. He smiled. "Come on. You know if you don't. I'll find Cassie"he whispered. I took a deep breath. I saw Sam stand up. "Listen. I think you should leave"he said.

"Handsome. This is between my brother and me. K"Lucifer said. I looked down. "I don't care. Leave. "Sam said. I looked up and shook my head. "Sam don't. "I handed Lucifer the money I had in my wallet. "I'll be back for the ten soon"Lucifer said walking off. He left. I looked at Sam.

"Next time leave it alone. Ok"I said. He looked at the door. "Why. You could get hurt. "He said. Sounding worried. I raised an eyebrow. "He's been doing this for a long time Sam. Even dean can't stop him. "I said. "What happened when dean tried to stop him?"he asked. I looked down. "He went to the hospital for a broken arm"I said. He shook his head. "He isn't gonna hurt dean. Or you while I'm here. Understand "he said. I was hesitant to nod. But ended up doing it.

"Ok"I whispered. He nodded and sat back down. He was truly worried about me. I saw Charlie stare at us from a table. It was like she was just thinking about something. Then shook it off. I shrugged and took the next order.