Chapter five

Sam's POV

It was a little while after he asked me to the fair. I'm sitting on my phone. Being bored. "So. Sammy you like clowns?"Charlie asked. I gave her a look. "No. Why?"I asked. She shrugged. Gabe gave me a look. "You don't like clowns?"he asked. I shook my head. "No. I hate them. They scare me"I said. He held back a laugh.

"Rude"I whispered. He smiled. Charlie walked into the kitchen. "So. When's the fair?"I asked. "This weekend "he said. I nodded. "What is there?"I asked. "What fairs usually have. Rides. Booths. Food. "He said. I nodded. "Sounds fun. "I said. "Yeah. It is always fun. "He smirked. I heard a phone start ringing. Gabe checked his. "Oh my lord. Finally. "He answered. "You can call. I'm surprised "he said. I laughed.

"Oh don't give me that. You know Charlie tried to call you to. Idiot. "He whispered. I shook my head. Probably a sibling. "No. "He said. He was silent for a moment. "HE WHAT"he yelled. I raised an eyebrow. "Hang on"he said. "CHARLIE CODE BLUE. CODE BLUE"Gabriel yelled. I said nothing. It was good t say nothing.

"I am my overreacting. He dumped you Cassie"he said. I laughed. "So you visiting?"he asked. "FINALLY "he yelled. "Ok. Ok. Ok. See you soon"he hung up. "Cassie visiting?"I asked. He nodded. "Poor Cassie got dumped. "He said. I nodded. "Hmm. Maybe dean will like Cassie and Cassie will forget about whoever dumped them"I said. "Hopefully "he whispered.

Just then we heard yelling. "CHARLIE YOU CANT KILL SOMEONE "Dean yelled. "I MUST. THEY HURT CASSIE. IT WAS IN THE PAPERS THEY SIGHED. THEY HURT CASSIE THEY DIE"Charlie yelled. I laughed.

"PUT THE AXE DOWN. WHY DO WE EVEN HAVE AN AXE IN THE KITCHEN "Dean yelled. I looked at Gabe. He shrugged. Then we heard a chainsaw. "JESUS CHRIST "dean yelled. "WHERE ARE YOU HIDING THIS STUFF"dean yelled. I didn't knew what to do. Gavbe just stood there.

"WHERE DID YOU GET A SWORD?"dean yelled. "EBAY"she yelled. "Wow"I whispered. "CHARLIE PUT THE GRENADE LAUNCHER DOWN"dean yelled. My eyes widen. "OH MY GOD. THATS GONNA KILL US ALL. HOW DID YOU EVEN GET A NUKE?"dean yelled. Gabriel's eyes went wide. "eBay "she said.

She came out of the kitchen with a sword. "Code blue. "She said. I gave her a look. "What happened to the other stuff?"Gabe asked. I nodded. "Dean wouldn't let me take them"Charlie said. I nodded. "Um"Gabe just looked at her.

"CHARLIE DO YOU REALLY HAVE A DEATH BOMD. JESUS "Dean yelled. "Oh. Forgot about that"she ran back into the kitchen. Gabe looked at me. "Want to go out to lunch?"he asked. I nodded. "I'm kinda scared. So. Let's go"I got up and we walked out.

Dean's POV
I walked out of the kitchen. "Not fair dean"she yelled at me. "Oh. It's very fair. You shouldn't have weapons in a coffee shop. "I said. I walked to the counter. It had a note.

Dear dean,
You smell. also went to lunch with Sammy.
-Gabriel

I shook my head. I took a few orders. "Here you go. "I handed this guy his food. "Next"I said. "What would you...."I looked up. "Cassie?"I asked. She smiled. "Hey dean"she said. I didn't know what to do or say. "How.....what....how are you?"I asked. "Good. Single. But good"she smiled. I nodded. "Nice. Um....what are you doing here?"I asked. She giggled. "What. I can't visit my ex when I'm in town?"she asked. "Not what I meant. But"I said.

She nodded. "I know. I was here for business and thought I stop by. I'm here for a couple weeks. Or days. I don't know for sure. Thought maybe you would want to hang out. You know. Like old times "she winked.

"Listen. Cassie. I know we dated. But you dumped me. So. I don't think it's a good idea"I said. She smiled. "I know "she smiled. I raised an eyebrow. "I'm married dean. I have a cute little boy. Made his middle name dean"she said. I nodded.

"I just wanted to see if you still had feelings for me"she said. I nodded. "Well. I think of you as a friend. A good one also"I said. "Same here. Anyway how's the brother of yours?"she asked. "Getting better. "I said. He nodded. "Still hurt about Jess?"she asked. I shrugged. "He isn't telling me anything. I try to bring her up. He walks away. Or changes the subject "I said.

"Give him time. He did see it happen "she said. I nodded. "I just want him back to the way he use to be. Old Sam "I said. She smiled. "Maybe you'll get him back. "She said. I raised an eyebrow. "If I know Gabriel. He's already trying hard. Just give it time. Ok"she said. I nodded. I took her order. Got her stuff and she left. I smiled to myself.

"What's with you and exs. Jesus "Charlie said. I smiled. "Your just jealous "I winked. "Of the girls you use to bang. Most definitely "she winked back. I laughed. "But. Another Cassie. "She giggled. I rolled my eyes. "It was a long time ago. "I smiled. "Hmm. Maybe you'll add another Cassie to the dating list"she said. She walked back into the kitchen.

"How long do you think my list is?"I asked following her.

Gabriel's POV
After lunch we started walking back to the Coffee shop. "That's a good place"Sam said. I nodded. We were silent for a while. "So. Dating anyone back at wherever you are?"I asked. He didn't say anything at first. "Use to"he said. I nodded. "Well. I've been single for a long time"I said. He laughed. "I'm serious. It's hard to date me. I play tricks on them. They either love it or hate it. Some loved it. But got bored of it. Some hated it and dumped me right away "I said.

He nodded. "So I finally just stopped dating. All together "I said. He laughed. "I dated a girl for a long time. Til a few months ago"he said. "Well. I don't know why she would dump you. "I said. He didn't say anything. "She didn't"he said. "Oh. Well you might have had a good reason to dump her"I said.

"I didn't dump her"he said. I looked at him. "She died in a fire at our apartment. I was there to. I just got back from a friends. "He whispered. "I couldn't find her. "He whispered again. I didn't know what to say. So we stayed quiet the rest of the way back.