Chapter Fifteen

Sam's POV
He ran to his office. I just stood there. "Sam. What did you do?"Charlie asked. I looked down. "I did something stupid "I whispered. "SAM"she yelled. I looked up. "WHAT DID YOU DO?"she asked. "I slept with Gabriel "I said. "Did you tell him it was a mistake. I swear to god if you said it was a mistake I will burn you "she said. I shook my head. "Dean reminded him that I'm leaving soon. He said we could try long distance relationship. I told him no"I said.

"Why?"she asked. "Because I'm scared. "I whispered. She shook her head. I looked at the kitchen door to see Castiel staring at me. Then he ran to Gabriel's office. Then dean looked at me. "Dean..."." No. Go back to the apartment. I'll see you soon"he said. "Dude"I said. He shook his head. "He's my best friend. "Dean said. I nodded. "Just go"he said. "Dean". "SAM GO"he yelled. "..."I looked down. And nodded. Then walked out.

Dean's POV
I shook my head. Charlie just stood there. "..."I said nothing. "Dean. He's scared. You know that "she said. "I don't know anything about him. "I said. "Dean"she whispered. I shook my head. "I don't. "I said. I started to head towards Gabes office. I saw Cas and him hugging. I walked in. He looked at me. "I'm sorry man. I really am. I should've kept my mouth shut"I said.

He shook my head. "Better to know now then later"he answered. "You ok?"Cas asked. He shrugged. "I'll live. "He said. I looked at Cas. Just then we heard class break. "Was that the window?"Gabe asked. I nodded. "OH MY GOD. CALL 911"we heard Charlie yell. My eyes widen. "LUCIFER STOP"she yelled again. I ran. And the two followed. Then I saw Sam on the floor. Getting punched by Lucifer. Charlie jumped on his back. He elbowed her off and punched her. "CHARLIE "Cas yelled. Lucifer looked up.

"My two favorite brothers"he smiled. I looked at Sam. He just stared at Lucifer. Lucifer started to walk towards us. But Sam grabbed his leg. "Oh. One sec"Lucifer said. Lucifer kicked Sam. "..."Sam just groaned. "That's fun. "Lucifer smirked.

I looked at the window. Broken. And Sam was covered in bits of glass. Oh my god. "Castiel get behind me"I said. He did as told. "Oh. I see my brothers like the whatever your guys last name is"Lucifer joked. I gave him a look. "Dean. Arm looks great. "He said.

Just then I saw Charlie holding a pan. I smirked. "Hows the head?"I asked. He raised an eyebrow. Then Charlie hit him. And he fell. "Terrible ok"I smirked. I heard Sam groan. I ran towards him. "Dude you ok?"I asked. He laughed. "Better then ever"he joked. I gave him a look. "They ok?"he asked. I looked at Gabe and Cas. I nodded. "Yeah. "I said.

I looked at Charlie. "Did anyone call 911?"she yelled at the costumers. No one said anything. "Figures. Bitches"she whispered. Then fainted. Luckily Cas caught her. "Gabe 911"he said. Gabe nodded. I looked at Sam. "Just hang in there. Ok"I told him. He nodded. Then I think passed out.

"Shit"I whispered.

Time skip
We were in the waiting room. Then a doctor showed up. "How are they?"Cas asked. "Both are fine. And awake. You can see them if you like "he said. We nodded. Apparently they put them in the same room. We walked into the room.

"Hey bitches. "Charlie said. Cas smiled. "..."Sam didn't say anything. "Thank you"Cas said to Charlie. "Hey. You shouldn't be thanking me. Thank long hair. He got thrown through a window trying to stop the guy from getting to you guys"she answered. Sam still didn't speak. "Thank you Sam"Gabe said. He nodded. Cas smiled. "Yes. Thank you. Very much "Cas said. Sam smiled.

"So when do I get to leave?"Charlie asked. "Tomorrow "I answered. She groaned. "I called Dorothy "Cas said. Charlie's eyes widen. "She's gonna kill me"Charlie whispered. I laughed. "At least you didn't get to hurt"I said. She nodded. "She would've definitely killed me if I was hurt worse"Charlie said. I chuckled. "Well. You both are ok. And get to leave tomorrow "Cas said.

"..."Gabe looked down. I looked at him. Then Sam. I let out a sigh. "And Lucifer is going to jail. For breaking the windows constantly and for hurting you two. And it's also here. Cause you hit him with a pan. "Cas added. I nodded. "That was pretty funny"I said. She winked. "So when did you exactly call her?"she asked. "CHARLIE "we all heard someone scream. I tried to hold back a laugh. I really did. I saw Cas struggling.

Then Dorothy walked through the door and stared at Charlie. "Hey babe"Charlie said. Dorothy gave her a look. First she ran to Sam and hugged him. "I'm glad your ok as well"she told him. "Thank you for protecting her and the others. I owe you"she said. She kissed his head. Sam smiled. Then she ran to Charlie and hugged her. "And you. Don't hit people with frying pans. Especially this man. That I heard about. And it's not good"she told Charlie. Charlie smiled.

"I'm sorry. I love you so much"Charlie smiled. Dorothy shook her head. "I love you to. "Dorothy whispered. Charlie smiled. "Cas. My bag"Charlie yelled. Cas nodded and grabbed her band. And handed it to her. "Has to be here somewhere"Charlie whispered. Dorothy looked at us. I shrugged. Cas smiled. I poked him. He winked at me. I chuckled.

"Charlie?"Dorothy asked. Charlie pulled out a box. "I promise "she whispered. Dorothy laughed. "A promise ring?"she asked. Charlie nodded. "That's how much I love you"Charlie whispered. I smiled. "Ok. "Cas said. They laughed. "So. What do we do now?"Dorothy asked.

"I have to go fix some windows. But you can stay here. "I said. She nodded. "Gabe. Cas. You coming ?"I asked. They nodded. I looked at Sam. "See ya tomorrow Sammy"I said. He nodded. "Bye Sam"Cas said. Gabe just walked out of the room right away. It looked like Sam was gonna say something. But nothing came out.

"See you bitches tomorrow "Charlie said. I nodded. Then me and Cas walked to the car. Gabe already there.