Chapter six

Two days later
Gabriel's POV
My eyes shot open to screaming. I got up and ran to my room. I saw Sam twisting and turning. I didn't know what to do. Then dean walked pasted me and walked to him. I walked back to the couch and went to sleep again.

I woke up and got ready for the day. I'm actually excited for today. Cause it's a day closer to the date with Sam. I think we are counting it as a date. Right? I hope so. I need to stop having conversations in my head.

After I make breakfast and get Dean up I walk to my room. I open the door to see Sam shirtless. And holy Jesus he is better looking. "Umm...."I lose speech. He smiles. "Your stuff is by the door"he points out. I nod. "Yeah ok "I said. He smiled. I grabbed my stuff. And almost trip. "Um.....thanks. I guess. You look hot. I mean.....wait that didn't need to come out. That came out wrong. So did that"I rambled. He laughed.

"I'm. Just gonna go. Get dressed. Like you are. I mean. You aren't now. Which I'm thankful for. I mean. "I said. He raised an eyebrow. "I'm gonna go before I say something I'm gonna regret "I said. He nodded. I walked out of the room and shut the door.

"Saw him shirtless?"Dean asked. Taking a sip of coffee. I gave him a look. "Haha"Dean laughed walking to his room. "Cassie better get here soon"I whispered.

Time skip

We arrived at the coffee shop. And walked to the kitchen. "GABRIEL"I heard dean scream. I ran out and saw him. Looking at a broken window. "GOD DAMNIT "I yelled. "Shit. Second one this month"Dean said. Sam gave us a look. "Who did this?"he asked. I looked at Dean. "Lucifer. This happens when someone tries to top him from getting money. "Dean answered. I nodded.

"I'll call Charlie "Dean said. I let out a sigh. "Can you help me with the bun?"Sam asked. I smiled and nodded. After I helped him with that. I opened the shop up. And we started getting people.

Dean's POV

I was by the counter with Gabriel. After I took this girls order and gave her the stuff. I looked up and saw a guy walk through the door. Black hair. Blue eyes. My mouth went wide. "CASSIE"Gabe yelled. I froze.

Gabe hopped over the counter and hugged the guy. THATS CASSIE. JESUS CHRIST. "Dean. Sam. This is my brother Cassie"Gabe said. I nodded. Sam smiled. "My real name is Castiel. For some reason he calls me Cassie"Castiel said. I nodded.

"Dean. Your staring "Sam said. I shook my head. "Um.....I'm going to the kitchen "I turn around and walk inside the kitchen.

Gabriel's POV

I smiled. "Who's that?"Castiel asked. "Dean. He really likes you"I said. He blushed. "This is Sammy. "I said. Sam waved. "Hi. I heard a few things about you "Sam said. Castiel nodded. "And I've heard nothing about you"Castiel said. I shook my head. "So you have a place to stay Cassie?"I asked.

"Yes. Charlie's place"he said. I nodded. "Let's get you a drink. I bet your thirsty and probably hunger"I said. He nodded.