finn

So kol leaves and it's just me,elijah and the kids Henry is now 2 xena is 1 and nick is a few weeks old. Elijah asks how im feeling and i tell him honestly im not sure, im a 2000 year old imortal who is stuck as a 17 year old and a mom of 3, yet engaged to one guy but have feelings for other guys... Elijah was like wow, im sorry baby i know its hard for you but no matter what we will figure this out... So i go to bed and realize i still have powers so the next day i go out and see that kol is dying bc of a spell that i find out finn made so i go find kol and hand him a drink and within minutes hes better, so i go to the bar and see this man and he keeps staring at me and he tells me, i look familier and that his name is vincent but truthfully  i know its  finn...
So we talk and he finally reveals himself and i tell him my name but he still cant figure out who i am so i put my hands on his head and show him memories of me and him dating... And he was like oh shit how in the hell are you here and i said thats a long story but i am alive and now all the mikealsons know im alive.... So i go to leave and he tries to kiss me and i said first my feelings for you died along time ago and 2nd my fiance wouldn't like seeing that.. Vincent/finn says that he still has feelings for me and that whoever my fiance is wont do shit, next thing i know the door slams open and elijah comes in and sees me and he knows what happened so he attacks vincent/finn and finn says this is your fiance, out of all the mikaelsons you chose him... I said yeah i chose him, hes the father to my 2 kids... So elijah captures finn and takes him to the compound and klaus talks to him...