EXPLAINING TO KOL.

kols pov

so apparently my Bella is alive and come to find out she's pregnant but by who, and i still dont understand how she is alive after so many years..

e: kol she's alive bc of what she is and i think u know how a woman ends up pregnant and as for who is the father that's for her to tell u but for now i suggest u be nice to her and don't piss her off ...

BELLA'S POV

so i hear kols and Elijah talking and i laugh  and i realize that Klaus never got me my blood.... so i decided to use my powers and gave Klaus and aneurysm and he was like what the hell was that for  so i told him he never got me my blood and he was like oh shit... so he left to go get blood....

elijah and becca laughed at what happened kol looked scared so i decided to talk to kol alone,  i asked elijah and becca to leave for a bit and they did,,,. kol was seated in a chair when i came over  and sat by him and talked to him
 B;So kol whats wrong
 Kol; nothing, just trrying to figure this out...how are you alive and who knocked u up..
 B: well  i'll start with the easy part, elijah got me pregnant,,now onto the hard part, back in the 1300's when i was a teenager and you guys were turned into the vampires you are now, i was told of what i was and that is part human, part werewolf and part witch and in time i would be part vampire and i would remain the age i am now and i cant be killed so 100 years later i dated klaus and then he went after katherine and left me then in 1450's i dated finn but he was too into someone else then in 1500 i dated u and u left me at the alter and from there i tracked ya'll down and knew you was here in mystic falls so i came here and befriended the doppleganger and the salvatore brothers and ended up dating a werewolf but ur brother klaus found out and basically held me hostage and one day i was here alone with elijah and one thing led to another and a few days later klaus let me go and i had to go to the doctor and i found out i was pregnant and i go back to the house and klaus finds out me and elijah did something and he injured me and elijah gave me his blood and later that night klaus took me to the gym and made tyler turn into a hybrid and forced him to drink my blood and therefore killing me and i woke up a few days later and here we are today...
 Kol; wow thats alot to take in. so because of klaus injurying u and elijah giving u his blood u turned into a vampire and now are "the creature" that can either kill us all or save us...

b; yes kol thats  correct, now if u dont mind i need to go have a talk with ur brother... and remember dont do anything to piss me off or i will hurt u or worse....

BELLA'S POV

so i went to go find elijah and i see klaus who finally gets me my blood  and i thank him and send him off , now to find elijah and i do just not how i was expecting to, i find him in his room with nothing but a towel around his waist... wow elijah i know ive seen u like this before but yummy. elijah turns around and sees me and he comes over to me and kisses me and soon we end up in bed together and so elijah is the one i love and its not going to change, he doesnt know that i stole a page out of the book that says something that if they knew about they would be fighting over me....

it says that if i am to rule them then i must choose a compainion and that he shall be considered my king and whoever hurts him shall die even if its the originals....