surprise then drama

So I'm sitting here at the hospital for my check up on the baby... A.N

( your probably wondering how when everyone thought I was dead well I have Klaus and his siblings to thank for that they compelled everyone to forget I died) 

back to story

So I'm sitting here with Rebecca and the doc calls me in and tells me that he can't tell from the ultrasound what I'm having but the baby looks healthy and is growing faster than normal. . Next thing I know I'm getting pains and the doc checked and said that I'm going into labor so they put me in a room and Rebecca called Elijah ... 

R. hello Elijah you need to get down here to the hospital asap because Bella is in labor

E: how when she's only like 5 months...

R: idk but she is do hurry up...

Bella's pov

next thing I know Elijah is by my side and the doc comes in and tells me its time so after about 5 pushes later my baby boy  is born, since I wasn't expecting the baby this early I didn't think of names yet so they said as long as I have one before I leave its fine, so me and Elijah and Rebecca take turns holding mine and Elijah's son and so kol and Klaus come and see the baby but every one wants to know his name so I think and decide on Henry after his uncle that died...  Henry cooed and Elijah smiled everyone loved the name.. so the next day they released me and Henry so we go back to the house but get surprised cuz everyone created a nursery for Henry and so I put him down for a nap and go into my room that's connected to the nursery and notice that my night stand is opened and see the page I took out of the book is moved and now I know someone has seen it and they know that I must choose a companion or else bad things will happen.... but who do I choose...

Later that day I go to find Elijah but find something I didn't want to see, Elijah and Haley making out big time so I go back to my room crying and run into kol and Klaus  and they get mad but Klaus storms off while kol comforts me and then he kissed me and those feelings I had for him back when I saw him last (back when i dated him) came back to me,but then I remembered that I have power so I told him to hold on and went out to see Klaus and Elijah fighting so I give them an aneurism and then stop klaus's but keep doing it to Elijah and eventually he passes out and I feel satisfied and go back to my room and kol kisses me more and I eventually fall asleep

Sorry it took so long to update, my iPod died and I can't get to a computer much and had to get a new phone, but I'm back now so hopefully I'll update more if not I'll try to get at least something posted once a month ... if anyone has any ideas please tell me ...