klaus finding out..

So a few months go by and im about to have the first baby (Elijah's) and im still living in my house and not at the mansion with elijah and so im at the hospital and after about 2 hours i have my baby girl and i hold her and let elijah hold her and i think of a name for her and its xena chloe michaelson... While im at the hospital elijah had things to do so klaus came to see me and he tells me while we are alone that he had a witch do a spell and remove the compulsion and he knows what happened and so i said yeah i did compell you to forget, because i was engaged to ur brother but i need to tell you something klaus, so he said what... And i tell him that bc of how rare i am, i am able to get pregnant while already pregnant and at the time me and you had sex i was pregnant by elijah and got pregnant by you klaus... He was like wtf and he asked how far i am and i said around 5months and its a boy and elijah cant know that you are the father... I told him the father has been compelled and he told me not to tell the guy... So i get released from the hospital and go to my house only to find elijah there with his stuff... He says he wants us living together for our children ... So i said fine and that even though ive forgiving him i still feel we need to take things slow.so he says ok and i tell him that the guy who is the father of this other baby knows hes going to be a father.   So elijah said ok....