Not again

So I just found out that I'm pregnant again and this time I know it's Elijah's, klaus comes back and asks if he was correct and I said yes, and he tells me to be careful and just cuz I'm having another child by Elijah doesn't mean he's gonna stay with me, and that if these children are anything like me then they would become trouble for him and he doesn't know if he could do anything about them, so since he basically pissed me off I tell him to leave now before he gets hurt, so I wait till Elijah comes over and I go shower and come out and see Elijah and Henry playing and Elijah says he always dreamed about wanted a family and wanted more than one kid and I said that his dreams are coming true that I'm pregnant again and he hugs me and kisses me and Elijah asks me to marry him for real and I say yes..
So the months go by and I'm now 4 months pregnant and today I find out its a little girl and I head home to tell Elijah that we are having a girl when I see Elijah with someone else so I leave and go find Klaus and tell him,and says he's happy for me and Elijah but when he says his name he notices my reaction and asks what's wrong and I end up telling him I found Elijah with another girl but he doesn't know that I know and now I'm pissed off at him and I honestly don't know if I should stay with him or not...

Just then Elijah comes in and sees me and asks how my appointment went and I whisper to Klaus that I am not speaking to him so can he tell Elijah that I am pissed off and need time to cool down before I make a decision.. Klaus tells Elijah this and he was like what the heck did I do......
So I left and go to my place with henry ...

Elijah's POV
I see Bella and Klaus talking and so I go ask her how the doctors went and then she whispers to Klaus and he tells me that she's pissed off and wants to cool off before making her decision, and I was like what the hell did I do... Klaus please tell me what the hell is going on, why won't my fiancé talk to me and what decision is she making...
Klaus
Well brother dear, your fiance saw something today that involved you and some other girl and that's why she's mad at you and she's trying to decide if she wants to stay with you or leave you...

Elijah
Omg not again... I can't believe I screwed up again, I love this woman and I want to spend eternity together... I have to fix this.....