WSTW - Chapter 2 (Pic Of Noah Wilson)

Chapter 2

The parents started to talk about the upcoming arrangements while leaving both Noah and Kate on the outskirts of the conversation. As she stood there with her head down she thought of what she was actually in for. She was to be married to Noah only in a year at most. She didn't even know him. All she knew was he was 23, rich, and very good looking. Oh and that he was her fiancée. She still found that weird to think about. She wanted to call her friends to tell them, but she knew that if she left she would have a worse beating later that night. She knew that her friend Natalie would freak, she would be so angry with her parents for making their own daughter get married at such a young age. But Chris would probably find things funny. He always thought that Kate needed to loosen up and date or at least fool around with a guy, but getting married would make him laugh from the irony.

As she was deep in thought she didn't notice Noah's hand being placed on her shoulder. Only coming back down when Noah squeezed lightly and bent down to whisper in her ear.

"It sounds like we have alot of catching up on in such a short time, seeing as my mother is set on a summer wedding."

His breath brushed her right ear as he spoke, sending a ripple down her body. She really wanted this to work out no matter how much she disagreed. She knew that she wouldn't be able to get out of it she why not try and make the best of it she thought. Plus the fact that being married to Noah would probably be better than staying at home with her abusive father.

"What is it you would like to know about me?" she said turning her head slightly to meet his eyes. They were a dark brown, so dark they looked black. She found herself getting lost in them and had to remind herself to breath. Now that she had a good look at him, he was endearingly handsome. He had dark chocolate hair and a nice tan face, with high cheekbones and a loving smile. His skin was clean beautifully smooth and his body - from the looks of it - looked toned and well built. Just the very thought of how well he looked brought a blush to her cheeks.

He noticed the blush on her cheeks almost right away. He got that quite alot even thought he didn't care what anyone thought. Almost his whole life he had grown up not wanting to do a whole lot with girls. He was one of those kids focussed on school and keeping his grades up so he would be well educated to follow in his father's company. He didn't even really think about a wife or girlfriend for that matter until his parents told him about a year ago of the arrangement. He knew that he wouldn't get a wife within a year but he gave it a try anyways.

He went on dates and the girls were nice, but they all seemed only in his good looks or his money. None of them were interested in just him. So as his 23rd birthday neared he decided to just let his parents pick the girl, seeing as he probably wouldn't get much out of married life anyways. He knew his parents only wanted him to marry because they wanted to continue the line of Wilson, seeing as he is an only child it all falls upon his shoulders to deliver them grandchildren. Well him and now Kate.

He actually felt bad for her seeing as she truly didn't want to get married, but then again who would at her age. She's still in school, with 2 years left. Even though he knew she would have to drop out to be his wife. He didn't know why his parents picked such a young girl, but he was still happy with their choice. She was beautiful, completely breath taking in his eyes. When he first saw her he was confused because of the fact she looked older then her age. She had straight blonde hair and these ice blue eyes that he fell in love with automatically. She had a beautiful complexion and a body most girls would kill for. Plus she looked even hotter in her school girl uniform. He couldn't get over her beauty. He had to keep reminding himself of her age to control himself. He was so filled with need when in sight of her.

"Well, for starters what's your favourite thing to do?" he said bringing himself back from his thoughts. He still had his hand on her shoulder and face inches from hers with their eyes staring into one another. He quickly stood up taking back his hand and turned his body with hers so they were facing each other.