WSTW - Chapter 15 (Pic Of Caty and Cara)

Chapter 15

"That's a load of bullshit!" Cara called out as everyone came out of their state of shock.

"Uhm... I'm not lying about that." Kate said knowing she had just told them something she shouldn't have.

"Why would you be engaged at 16, your way to young." Caty said looking at Kate with sadness in her eyes, she knew something was up but couldn't think of an explanations for someone so young to be marrying 'Noah Wilson the hottest, sexiest bachelor'. She knew he was 23, hell everyone knew his age. He was the hottest guy alive and his wealth added to it. He was technically legendary at JMSS, and Kate didn't seem to even know about any of it.

"Uhm... It's actually a long story and I doubt I'll have time to-" she was cut off by the warning bell, signalling the end of lunch.

Everyone at the table groaned and got up, Kate did the same and headed off towards her locker to get her gym strip. As she passed by Erin he grabbed her arm and spun her around. She was confused by his actions and looked at him in confusion.

"You're joking about your fiancée being Noah Wilson right?" He said with a look of hatred in his eyes. Kate just stared at him wondering why he had to know.

"No, I'm not joking. Why do you ask that." Something in his eyes changed from anger to as if he had an idea forming. He placed on a small smile

and looked Kate in the eyes.

"No reason just curious about it that's all. So do you wanna hang out sometime... you know as friends?" She looked at him for a second wondering what his intentions would be. She sighed and placed a smile on her face after and nodded her head.

"Sure maybe we could get a group together and go out. It would be fun?" Erin nodded his head in agreement and started to back away down the hallway.

"Sure I'll set it up sometime this week and we can all go out, maybe Friday or something? I'll let you know." He said as he turned around after a nod in return from Kate.

**********

Kate walked into the gym and went in the locker room to change into her gym strip the school had provided with her uniform. After a quick change and a glance in the mirror, she walked out the doors and into the small mob of teenagers waiting. As she stood there waiting she noticed some familiar faces in her class. She saw Caty and Derek from lunch and another person with their back to her as they stood talking. Kate looked at them for a while before turning back around to see if the teacher had appeared yet.

"Kate! Kate!" she heard and turned around to see Caty waving her hand with a big smile on her face. Kate smiled and started to walk towards them noticing the other teen with them was Erin. His smile grew wider as he saw her then turned to confusion which Kate stood in front of him.

"Hey, what's up?" She said looking at all of them.

"What are you doing in this class, I thought you were in a younger grade then us." Erin said smiling again.

"What grade did you think I was in?" she said while giggling.

"I don't know, like 10. You said you were 16 thought in my defence" he grinned wickedly in return.

"Yeah, well I have a late birthday I'm in grade 11, as you can see" she grinned looked over to Caty.

"How are you?"

"Good, but not ready for gym. The only thing good about it is the hot guys" Caty said eyeing the guys in her class with lust. Kate sustained from laughing at her obviousness and looked over at Derek smiling.

"You're Derek right? Mel-lissa's boyfriend?"

"Yup, the one and only." He replied with a playful smirk. 'This should be fun' Kate thought as she looked back around, seeing all the stares of interest she was receiving.

**********

Gym class turned out to not be so bad, It consisted of a lap around the track and a game of soccer which Kate mainly sat out on. She wasn't into sports that much but she needed the credits of another subject and thought that gym would be a easy A. So she sat on the side cheering on the guys as they passed and scored.

After class Kate walked out of the changing room with Caty by her side. She looked up after laughing at a joke Caty had said to see Erin grinning at her.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" She asked.

"I thought I'd walk you to next class. I have a spare block so i have nothing really to do." Kate smiled and nodded in agreement.

"O.k well, I'll see you later Kate, Erin" Caty said walking away with a grin on her face. Kate really liked Caty alot and she had already made plans to hangout the next day.

Kate started to walk along side Erin walking to her locker first then her math class. They just talked about what they could possible do when they hang out and decided on a movie and maybe dinner if everyone was up to it. Once they reached her class Kate stopped and turned to Erin.

"I'll see you later, gotta run." Erin nodded in return and walked away leaving her to her class. She saw Delia looking at her strange and walked past her to an empty desk near the back. But Delia's arm shot out and grabbed Kate by the forearm.

"Be careful around him" she said looking Kate in the eyes. Delia then quickly moved her gaze back to her book leaving Kate standing there for a second stunned. 'What did she mean by be careful' she thought as she made her way back to the desk and sat down. The teacher walked in seconds before the bell, leaving Kate to her thoughts of Delia's words and algebra.