3

"How are we supposed to get past Mr. Stone?" We were all huddled together around the corner of the front entrance to the school,"We don't." Callie explained to us how football had an early morning workout, all we had to do was get around them to the weight room and leave from the staff parking lot. Ned raised his hand shyly and I softly laughed as Callie looked annoyed,"Yes Ned."
"Um just in case if you hadn't notice Peter and I aren't the most athletic." We all heard the sound of someone walking in the hallway towards our direction,"Split up! Peter go with Chelsy run!" Peter and I both took off towards the computer lab as Ned and Callie ran to the second floor,"Where to?" I quickly pushed the janitors cart and shoved Peter in the boys bathroom the placed the cart in front of the door. He then locked the door as we both tried to catch our breath,"Good idea Rodriguez, now what." I pointed at the window and we both climbed up to push it open but it wouldn't budge.
There was pipes on the ceiling still showing due to that they stopped construction last year,"Peter unlock the window." He did as I told him to as I climbed on the sink and jumped towards the nearest pipe,"Are you crazy? You can fall and hurt yourself!"
"Callie showed me something this morning." I then swung myself to another pipe until I got close enough to kick it. But after taking a little longer then I expected my hands began to slip. Peter ran underneath me almost ready to catch me. But I began swinging myself and once I had enough momentum I kicked the window open. Once that happened I really did slip and was ready to hit the cold hard floor. That didn't happen. I was in a pair of strong arms that kept their strong grip around me. When I opened my eyes I saw Peter just staring at me with such fear in his eyes,"Thanks Parker." Our little moment was cut off by someone knocking on the door more like banging,"Go now!" We both climbed threw the window and dropped down to the grass behind the bleachers for the football field. Again we took off running towards the weight room where Ned and Callie were waiting for us. As we ran threw the doors we ran straight across the room jumping over the equipment,"Ned here up!" He was walking around trying his best to keep up with us,"I warned you all!"

"Callie stop running we already left the school!" She finally stopped and we all leaned against a wall to catch our breath,"Why are we hunting down a prison breakout?"
"The spider thing gets there before the cops so might as well see what it is up close." As if that statement was a cue the police cars passed right past us,"Let's go." We took off running again but then a huge crowd was running towards us. Screams and panic filled the streets, a couple of gun shots went off and before I knew it Peter was gone. Then everyone else was too,"Peter! Callie! Ned!" I pushed threw everyone panicking looking for my friends. Eventually I was pushed down to the ground getting trampled by panicking citizens. I could feel them kicking me as they ran not worrying that I was on the ground. Naturally I curled myself into a ball covering my head praying it would end soon.
"Move out of the way!" Suddenly the kicks stopped and someone picked my almost lifeless body. They seemed to lift me off the ground into the air causing the wind to blow threw my hair. Once I opened my eyes completely I saw the person Callie dragged us down here to watch,"Stay here I'll send some medical help for you." He set me down on the ground awake from the action but the feeling of his arms around me felt familiar. This person held my cheek to get a good look at how bad my injuries were,"Oh shit they messed you up pretty bad." I softly nodded as he adjusted me,"Don't move." He shot some web string from his hand and flung himself towards the crime. As I watched him fight some prisoners my vision began to blur and I slipped into complete darkness.

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter 😖 but a demon possessed my phone and deleted my original chapter. So I came up with this and it was pretty close, ENJOY!!!