5

Flash and I exchanged cold hard stares as people began to surround us,"Do it, you won't." I quickly grabbed him by his shoulders and kneed him where the sun doesn't shine, he then fell to the ground holding his manhood or what was left of it. Callie then grabbed him from his hair and pulled his face towards her,"Leave them alone or else we won't take it easy on you." Flash nodded as if his life depended on it. Once the crowds began to clear up after laughing at Flash getting his ass kicked by a girl my vision focused on Peter. I couldn't tell if he was angry at me or what exactly he felt towards me at the moment,"Thank you.." Peter smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug, I was shocked at first but I hugged back. It felt safe and warm in his arms, we were interrupted by Callie coughing and Ned almost giggling,"If you two don't mind we have an Algebra quiz in like three minutes." As Peter and I pulled away we both blushed but laughed it off. Ned gave Peter a high five which then turned into Callie smirking at me,"Shut up I stood up for him."

"That's not why I'm smirking kid." For the rest of the day we kept explaining to our teachers that we had a family emergency but Peter had brought in a letter signed off by the place he interns at. Since Peter and I shared chemistry together I saw the letter he handed over, it was signed by Tony Stark. Peter had never mentioned anything of a get out of jail free card. The money that Tony makes he could literally wipe his permanent record clean with the wave of his hand and that also goes to anyone a part of the Avengers,"Chelsy are you paying attention?" I quickly woke up from my train of thought to see my teacher and Peter staring at me,"Yes, I'm sorry." I really needed to stop doing that during school hours.

~~~

The next couple of days went by pretty fast, everything fell into place at last. Peter, Ned, Callie and I were now a little group who sat together at lunch, hung out with to build death stars while Callie called us losers, and stood up late to help each other out with homework. At last it was Friday but Ned had practically dragged Peter into getting involved with a senior and got him invited to a party at her house. Peter told us he could bring some friends and decided to invite us,"What! Are you kidding Parker?" Peter and I were in the middle of a lab when he told me Ned dragged him to the gutter when Ned yelled out that Peter knew Spider-Man in front of their entire gym class,"Well do you know him?" He shrugged his shoulders as he took notes on our lab,"Kinda...but that's not the point how am I supposed to show up without a superhero standing right next to me."

"Spider-Man isn't some party clown, I think you're going to have to show up empty handed." He dropped his head on the desk, I felt bad for him due to Ned slipping about how he had a crush on this girl like a huge crush,"Hey Callie and I will be there to comfort you, now lift up your head before you get this chemical substance in your hair." Peter slightly laughed as he picked up his head to face me,"Thanks Chelsy." I just gave him a smile, for some reason it made me sick to my stomach that he was so upset about embarrassing himself in front of this girl. Once the bell rang we both hurried to clean up our lab and ran out the doors to get ready for the party, since Callie was held up behind in detention Peter wanted to walk me home before he ran off doing god knows what. On our way back we stopped by a sandwich shop but as soon as we stepped threw the door Peter grabbed two bags of gummy worms,"Hey can I get a number five with pickles and a number three no pickles." The man told one the cooks in Spanish our order,"Who's this Peter?" I shyly smiled as Peter introduced me,"This is Chelsy, she just moved here." The man and I shook hands,"Oh by the way how is your mother?" He turned around to another cook telling him,"Ella es una mujer increíblemente caliente. "

"Y ¿cómo está tu hija?" I covered my mouth trying to cover up how much I was laughing, the man gave him a stare as Peter smugly smiled at him,"Twenty bucks kid." Peter started laughing while begging,"Its ten dollars for both, here is ten bucks." He handed him a ten dollar bill as he walked over to a small cat on top of the counter but as he walked away I placed five dollars in the tip jar,"I'm sorry about him." The man smiled and handed me a small bag,"She's a keeper Peter, no le dejes escapar."

Hey guys! So I'm trying to update as soon as I possibly can but I've been so busy with summer school plus I'm taking my drivers test this Thursday so I'm freaking out. But anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you dont understand the small parts in Spanish you can translate them online. Anyway thats all for now! Bye guys!