7

"Stay here don't turn the car on until I come back." He got out the car and flung himself towards the roof and started running towards the house next door but something grabbed him before he could. I quickly got out the car to see this vulture like machine holding him,"Put him down dumbass!" Bad idea. Who ever was controlling it looked down at me and flew towards me,"Run!" I took off running towards the river but I was too slow it already grabbed me with Spider-Man. It eventually took us both straight up without stopping to the point where the building lights looked like little dots, we were both struggling but until I looked down and freaked out,"Grab on!" I put my arms around his waist as he shot this web like string at the person who controlling the machine and he let us go so we both started falling towards the ground but my grasped slipped and I started falling faster. As I fell I let out a piercing scream trying to reach for his hand but he was slowly getting farther and farther away from me, this was it I was going to fall to my death because I let my curiosity get the best of me. But I wasn't going to let myself die right now so I kept trying to reach for him and I eventually touched his fingertips but I fell faster. We both tried one more time and he almost threw himself at me grabbing me by the waist,"I got you..I got you." I wrapped my arms around his neck almost crying mumbling thank you into his suit a thousand times,"Don't thank me yet we might have a small problem...my parachute isn't working.." Never mind I was going to fall to my death, we both tried to get a hold of the parachute and it eventually opened but the machine who almost took us to sky high shot us down.  We both slipped away from each other again heading towards a lake and yet we kept reaching but I couldn't get a hold of him so he shot the web string at me and brought me towards him. I held onto him as we both looked up to the machine heading straight towards us at full speed and I softly cried as I hid my face into his shoulder,"I'm sorry.." Once we hit the water he never let got of me but the person who was controlling the machine grabbed me and tried to drag me down with him, I started screaming at him trying to kick him away but I started losing oxygen. No matter how much Spider-Man pulled me away it wouldn't work so I let go of him and let the other one drag me down, my throat began to fill with water and I slipped into darkness.

"Wake up come on!" Someone was pushing on my chest so I spit out the water and started violently coughing,"Oh my god you scared the shit out of me!" I slowly opened my eyes to see Spider-Man in front of me as I laid on the ground,"I'm freezing.." He quickly picked me up bridal style and started running towards the street but he stopped in his dead tracks when Iron Man stood in front of us,"I called Happy he's waiting down the street, take her home. No pit stops." Spider-Man nodded as he started running again towards the car a man opened the door for us and shook his head,"Get in Spidey." Once we were both in he laid he down across the seat to check my pulse,"I'm fine..I'm.."
"You are not fine we just fell almost a thousand feet straight into a lake and you drowned." I softly laughed as I closed my eyes again,"Maybe I'm not fine.." As I fell asleep he grabbed my hand and started yelling at the driver but soon enough I couldn't hear anything.

~~~

The next morning I found myself in my bed wrapped in tons of blankets I sat up and saw a note on my nightstand,"Stay warm, Spider-Man." I got up wrapping myself in a blanket still holding the note in my hand heading straight for the door, once I left my apartment I knocked on Callie's door without even thinking. A little girl answered the door she seemed about six years old,"What did I tell you about answering the-Chelsy! Oh my god what happened to you come inside you crazy ass." Callie pulled me inside walking me to the kitchen where she sat me down on a chair,"What happened to you last night Ned and I looked for you everywhere I even waited at your door step for hours!" I handed her the note and pulled the blanket closer to my body, she quickly read the note and looked at me,"You have some explaining to do but let me get you something warm." She then ran towards the stove and started heating up something in a pot but when I looked around I saw a little boy and the little girl who opened the door for me hiding behind the wall,"You two come and say hi to Chelsy, she won't bite." They both walked to me and smiled shyly,"Hi I'm Thomas and this is Juliet."
"Hi nice to meet you guys." Juliet hide behind Thomas shyly until Callie handed me a mug with a spoon,"It's chicken noddle soup, eat now cause you are about to talk a lot." I rolled my eyes as I laughed at her while she handed the kids little mugs of their own,"Go eat and watch cartoons." When they started walking away Juliet gave me one last wave before I turned around to see Callie sitting in front of me with a cup of coffee for herself,"Start talking."