Chapter 12

“Liam I am not going to your mom’s house in my pajamas. Do you know how weird that is?” Liam was currently trying to take me to his mom’s house for breakfast and I didn’t feel right going in my sleepwear so we are just bickering back and forth.

“Love, it’s breakfast time; my mum would understand. Why are you acting like you’re about to meet the queen or something. It’s just my mum.”

“I am not going like this. Didn’t Jordan bring an extra pair of other clothes?” He sighed in defeat and walked to where my bag was placed and I saw him take out a pair of clothes.

“Here Jordan brought you these too.” He handed me a pair of clothes and I looked at him in shock.

“So why did you want me to go in my pj’s if I had extra clothes?” His cheeks turned a light pink and he didn’t look at me when he spoke.

“Because you look beautiful in whatever you wear.” Before I could respond, a shirtless Harry came into the room. His hair was sticking out in different places and he looked like he just got out of bed, which is probably true.

“Morning Sirena. Are we still visiting your mum today, Liam?”

“Yes in about an hour or so.” Liam responded. Harry yawned and nodded then walked down the hallway. Then Liam and I were left in silence.

“So uhm is it okay if I take a shower?” He quickly responded.

“Sure. Sure you could use the one in here or the one across the hall.” I thought about which bathroom I should use and then I asked him,

“Aren’t you going to shower because if you are I could just go across the hall then?”

“I was but if you want you can use the bathroom in here.”

“No its fine I’ll use the one across.” He was about to argue with me but I started to walk out the door.

“Sirena-“

“I can’t hear you.” I yelled back and rushed into the bathroom with my clothes. The bathroom shower had glass that was transparent so I decided to just rinse myself as quick as possible. Once I was done I was about to step out when it hit me…I forgot my towel-Damnit. Come on Sirena use your brain. Hmm…what can I use to dry myself? Got it I’ll just dry myself with my sweater. And that is exactly what I did. It took about five minutes but my skin was finally dry and this is what i wore: 

Outfit

Since I never wear any make up other than lip gloss, I was all set to go and since I didn’t have any nail polish I  just left them natural since they are so long they look fake and like they are manicured so that’s good enough.

Yes my JayJai has style and he has been my best friend for so long he knows what I like to wear. I just ran my hands through my hair to detangle the knots and just left it loose. Stepping out of the bathroom with my used clothes, I ran into Niall, literally.

“Whoa slow down there Niall.” I said through chuckles, holding my hand in front of his chest.

“Oh sorry Sirena. Oh you look nice.” He smiled at me and I finally noticed he had braces but I decided not to say anything about it.

“Thank you buddie. So I guess I’ll see you in a bit?”

“No I actually have to go to an interview with Zayn and Louis. But afterwards I guess.”

“You guys go to interviews separately?”

“Yes to get as many done as possible. Tomorrow it’s Harry ad Liam’s turn.”