Chapter 5

Victoria ~

I wake up by the sun tickling my nose. I smile when I look out of the window facing the beautiful blue sky. We're currently on the motorway but like every morning when we're on the bus, we stop at a gas station and eat breakfast, walk around a bit and stuff.

I open the curtains of my sleeping bunk quietly, the lads are all asleep. I'm really excited for today because we're in Amsterdam. I've been looking forward to this city since we left Paris which was about one week ago, don't get me wrong I love all the cities but Amsterdam has to be my favorite.

My phone vibrates and when I take a look at the screen I see that it's Mum. I accept immediately walking to the back of the bus where I close some kind of a door not to wake up the boys.

"Hey Mum, how are you?" I ask her, sounding tired.

"I'm good sweetheart, and you? Is everything alright? I haven't heard of you for a while I just wanted to check upon you."

"Couldn't be better."

"And Luke? How are things with him?" she wants to know.

"How do you know about.. oh wait did Gemma tell you?"

"Yeah, she did she just couldn't keep her mouth shut. she was so excited cause the baby of our family has got a boyfriend."

"I'm not the baby!" I complain giggling.

"Listen, I need to hang up but I wish you all the best with him, don't worry I won't tell Harry you should do it yourself when you think it's time for it."

"I know Mum, but this day is not now."

"Alright sweetie, I'll go now, bye!"

"Bye!" I say and hang up.

When I notice that the bus is driving to a gas station I pick my bag up from the floor and walk to Lukes bunk waking him up with a kiss. Then I shake Michael, Calum and Ashton so they're awake too. We all get changed into some comfortable clothes which aren't our pyjamas and get out of the bus one after the other.

"You can already go and eat breakfast I'll stay a bit outside." I tell them and walk behind the bus. The 1D Tour bus and the bus for the band parked far away from here so I lean against the bus and open my bag searching for something.

"Ah got it." I whisper to myself and put the cigarette between my lips. I light it and inhale the smoke. When I breathe out I relax and close my eyes.

"Whose cigarettes are those?" an all too familiar voice says.

"What do you think?" I turn towards him raising an eyebrow.

"Well you couldn't go anywhere to buy them you're only 16 years old."

"Good point Niall. But why should I tell you where I have them from?" I answer him inhaling some smoke again. All of a sudden he takes the cigarette away from me putting it between his lips.

"I don't know, maybe because if not I will tell Harry?"

"Don't you dare do that" I threat.

"Who gave them to you? Just answer it and it will be our secret."

"I liked it more when it was just my secret."

"Darling, then you shouldn't smoke at a gas station. So?"

"It are Liam's. He was drunk the other night so I took them and told him he had thrown them away."

"Smart girl, I know why I like you." Niall comes closer throwing the cigarette on the ground stepping on it to make the smoke stop.

"I, I should go and eat breakfast now." I stutter and want to go when Niall gets a hold of my wrist pulling me against his chest.

"Kiss me." he whispers.

"No." I say rather harsh but I just wanna go inside. Not caring about my response at all, he pushes me against the bus and kisses my lips roughly. I push him away and start to feel mad.

"I said no!" I shout and run inside. Niall has never behaved like that. It isn't typical for him. 

When I walk in I order a croissant and tea. After paying I look for a free chair. It's really crowded but none of us actually got recognized so that's a good thing. When I spot Harry I rush to get the seat on the other side of the table.

"Morning Harry. Where's Sarah?" I ask when I sit down.

"Still asleep, she doesn't eat breakfast anyway so I thought I'd let her sleep after last night." His stupid grin tells more than 1000 words.

"Okay, if you're planning on telling me details, save it. I don't want to know."

"But one day it will be kind of the same for you. This kind of fun you know?" he winks and I smack his head.

During breakfast I feel like someone is watching me. I look around to see Niall at the other end of the room, his bright blue eyes staring at me. When I dare a look at Luke his eyes meet mine and we both smile. I'm in my thoughts when Harry asks me something.

"What? Could you repeat it please?" I ask.

"I wanted to know what you'd like to do in Amsterdam."

"Walking around, maybe use a boat to drive through the canals. That would be awesome. And shopping of course but I have like no money left."

"I told you you should save money!" of course he needs to play big brother now. Gladly he can't do that when Gemma is with us, cause she's older.

"Yeah whatever. I'm gonna go to the toilets now and then to the bus, guess I'll see you again when we arrive in Amsterdam." I walk out and the fresh air feels good on my skin. I need to walk behind the gas station to the restrooms.

My bum is being smacked and I turn around. It's Luke. I immediately hug him and kiss his lips passionately. He lifts me up a few centimetres and we both giggle.

Suddenly he stops kissing me giving me a weird look.

"What?"

"Did you smoke?" he asks confused.

"Shit, I forgot the chewing gum." I say. I rub my eyes not exactly knowing what to do now.

"Hey, it's okay. Well it isn't but if you smoke I have to live with it." 

"You're the best." I kiss him again and then I rest my haid on his shoulder. I wonder if I should tell him about the incident with Niall today. I want to say something but close my mouth again thinking it would be a rather bad idea, I don't know how he's going to react. I'll talk about it another time. Right now, all I want to do is enjoy the time with him. We don't have much time for the two of us in a day. I'm thankful for every second I can get.

~ hi ♥ please vote and comment, it would be nice if you share this story and tell your friends to read :) x