Chapter 2

Victoria ~

Luke and I are about to walk into the hotel, but now there are way more Directioners and 5SOS fans. We rush to the back entrace quickly without being noticed by anyone. When Luke closes the door our hands touch giving me the all too familiar goosebumps.

He strokes through my hair putting a strand behind my ear so it doesn't fall into my face.

"You look so beautiful." He says grabbing my hand pulling me with him to the lobby, where he lets go of it. Right, people can see us now. In public we're just friends, I need to remember that.

"Thank you." I smile.

"So, what are we gonna do now?"

"I don't know. Suggest something." I tell him.

"Well, let's go to the other lads? They should be at the pool." Luke smirks a bit as we walk to the elevator.

"You just want to see me in a bikini right?" I say cheekily when the doors to the elevator close. Luke licks his lips pushing me against the mirror.

"Maybe yes, maybe no"

"You're an idiot."

"I know, and you are an idiot too."

"Ha ha. So funny Luke. Well, I'm gonna change and get my stuff for the pool and then walk to your room so we can go to the roof together." I tell him and he nods. When the ways to our hotel rooms part he slaps my bum.

"See you babe" I shouts when he made sure that no one is here.

When I'm in Nialls,Harry's and my hotel roomI check if anyone is here and gladly I'm alone. I let myself fall down on my bed and just do nothing for a few minutes. I just smile and look at a wall. 

Luke makes me feel incredible. He actually never saw me just as Harry's sister. He didn't know who I am when I met him. Before Harry introduced us we ran into each other on the way to the toilets. Quite funny huh? Well, it kind of is. For him, I was just a normal girl and I think, if we hadn't met like that we'd just be friends.

I get up again and quickly change into my light blue bikini. The top is strapless, because I don't like it when I get tanned and you can see where the bikini straps were. You should know that I get a tan easily so for me this is like a big problem.

I put my sunglasses, a book, my iPod, some suntan lotion, a bit money, the hotel key and not to forget, my phone into a bag and make my way to Luke's and Ashton's hotel room. They share one, and Michael and Calum do too.

I knock 3 times on the door and wait a bit. Luke opens the door and pulls me inside. He looks like a bad boy in his black swimming trunks and with his piercing.

"Hi sexy" he whispers touching my lower back making goosebumps appear on my skin.

"Hey handsome." I smile widely. He brushes his lips over mine but when I want to kiss him he turns his head so my lips only meet his cheek.

"Fuck you." I say and pout my lips.

"Excuse me, what did you say?" Luke raises his eyebrows grabbing me by the waist.

"I said fuck you." I laugh. He lifts me up and I put my legs around his waist.

"How about I fuck you?"

"No, not now Luke. Our first time should be something special."

"I was just kidding angel. Let's go to the pool."

We look for the rest of the lads and find them instantly. We lay down on some sunchairs and I decide to listen to some music. I flip over so I lay on my stomach. Gonny try to get my back tanned. White Walls starts playing and I just listen to the music blocking everything else out. Slowly I start to drift off to sleep.

-------------------

"Come on. Wake up. It's getting dark already." Harry wakes me up. Zayn is standing next to him grabbing my bag while Harry helps me to get up.

"Where is everyone?" I ask.

"Getting ready for dinner. You should do that too." Zayn answers me and I nod. He gives me my bag and I walk to the hotel room.

When I walk in Niall stands there, dressed in black jeans and an unbuttoned white shirt revealing his abs. I have to admit, he looks hot.

"Where are we going that you dress so fancy?" I ask him.

"I don't know, I just know that the restaurant is expensive. You should wear something elegant." he tells me and I nod.

I open my suitcase looking for the right clothes to wear. I grab a dark blue strapless dress and smile. I'll wear black heels with that and straighten my hair. Yup, that's what I'm gonna do decision is made.

As soon as I changed Harry walks into the room too.

"Harry, when does Sarah's plane land?"  I ask.

"4pm, make sure that you're waiting at the airport."

"Sure" I say and it sounds kinda rude.

"What's your problem?" he snaps.

"Do you really think that I'd be that stupid and not be at the airport in time? Is that what you think? Yes, I am just 16 years old but I know a lot about life. So don't treat me like I don't know anything at all. And yes, I do know how to get to the airport and I know how airports work."

Harry looks a bit taken aback but walks up to me and pulls me into a hug. "I'm sorry Victoria, I'm just the protective older brother. You know? I just don't want anything to happen to one of my angels that's why I behave like that."

"It's fine Harry. But when you ask me to do something I do it like you would. You would be there half an hour earlier and so will I be tomorrow. I actually have a brain."

Harry laughs and I hit his arm, but you know, in that nice way.

"Get changed now Harry. And hurry up I'm fucking hungry."

Niall just chuckles watching our conversation from his bed.

I decide to go down to the lobby though, I wait there for all the boys. Tomorrow finally, I'm not gonna be the only girl anymore. I sit on one of those comfortable chairs when Ashton sits down on the one next to me.

He pulls out his phone and holds it in position for us both to take a picture. He always gets me to take pics with him. We make some silly faces but also normal smiles.

A few seconds later my phone buzzes

@Ashton5SOS: found @victoriaxstyles in the lobby! :p pic.twitter.com/3454kjnva5

The rest of the boys come down too and we can go. This is going to be fun!