Chapter 14

Luke ~

A month has passed now and things became even harder for Victoria and me. Harry still doesn't want us to be a couple, even though everyone else tells him to just be happy for us. He can't accept it, and that's the reason he kept either Victoria or me busy so we have barely time to facetime or talk on the phone. 

It's just so frustrating not to be with the one you love. I wish I could spend time with her forever, without having to let her go.

I may have an idea but I can't decide on my own. She needs to want it as well.

The European leg of the tour is over now, time has passed slowly and sometimes during some songs, I had to think about Victoria and our relationship which made my voice crack up sometimes. I just pretend like none of them happened and so does everybody else.

Michael and I are on our way to London, while Ashton and Calum fly back to Australia. They miss home quite a lot.

Victoria has no clue that I'm coming today, and she has no clue about our date tonight. Gemma helped me preparing everything, that was very nice of her.

While we're waiting for boarding the plane I'm basically a bundle of nerves. I can't hold still and move a lot and very fast.

"Luke, you need to call down." Michael says and places his hand on my shoulder.

"I haven't seen my girlfriend for weeks and you're telling me to calm down? How about no?"

"No really, she'll love the surprise but stop being so nervous. You make me fucking nervous as well and that's the last thing I want to be."

"Okay, okay fine Mikey. I'll try."

The flight attendant says that it's time to board so we get up from our seats walking towards the entrance thing where you can go to the plane. Michael and I don't have to wait long until it's our turn. We look for out seats and it feels like an eternity till the plane takes off.

Victoria ~

"Come on, take a shower and then get ready." Gemma tells me.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"We're going somewhere fancy tonight. So hurry up now." she pushes me with a towel and some fresh underwear into the bathroom and closes the door. Still confused I step into the bathtub and let warm water run down my body. 

I wash my hair with my favorite shampoo, it makes my hair soft and smells great. After that I apply shower gel that smells like lemons. It feels fresh on my skin. I wash everything off and step out of the shower.

When I dry myself with the huge towel and put on my bra and panties I sing without even noticing. I wakl out and Gemma is already waiting for me. She pulls me with her into my bedroom where several dresses are on my bed.

"Which one do you like the most?" she asks me.

"The turquoise one. It looks cute." I reply.

"Okay, get dressed. I'll grab the matching shoes and then I'll do your make-up."

"Why aren't you getting dressed and stuff?" I want to know.

"Because we still have some time and I won't need long so I thought I'll finsih you first before making myself look pretty." I just nod in response.

I hold still while Gemma applies some eyeshadow and eyeliner. I also let her put on mascara but when she grabs the lipstick I start to complain.

"If you weren't that stubborn I'd make you wear it." she laughs.

"Well I hate lipstick and lipgloss and just anything like that actually." I tell her.

I look out of the window and see that it's already dark outside.

"You should get ready too." I tell Gemma the second someone knocks on the door.

"I don't think so darling." she says and opens the door to the flat, revealing Luke dressed in a suit.

His jaw drops and so does mine. He looks amazing.

"Ready to go?" he asks with a huge smile on his face.

"Yeah, if you tell me where we're going?"

"Can't tell you, it's a surprise."

Gemma gives me a small bag with my keys, my phone and some money in it. Luke puts his arm around my  waist and we leave the building, walking along the river until we get to a boat.

Luke picks me up bridal style and carries me over that small wooden board. Small lights are everywhere making the boat look comfy and cute and also romantic.

"Luke, this is honestly amazing. I don't even deserve this." I mumble.

"Pshht you do. I haven't seen you for so long, I wanted to make this special for both of us, cause I hate being not beside you."

"I honestly feel the same." I admit.

"What would you say if I told you that there is a way we both could be together forever?" Luke smiles and my eyes widen.

"Go on."

"We could run away. Just you and me. We'll make this work somehow. I love you so much I never want to let go of you."

"Luke, we... we're both underage."

"Not long anymore till I turn 18. We can at least go for the holidays don't you think? And when school starts again we're back."

"Okay fuck everything let's do it."

After eating and walking around the city some more we sneak into Gemma's and my flat again to pack some clothes and everything I could need. I change into more comfortable clothes before we leave.

Luke kisses me and then we run. Basically that's what everything was about all the time. Kissing and running away from people who could tear us apart.

Kiss and Run

~ AN: so this is the last authors note because it's the last chapter :( i hope you enjoyed reading as much as i enjoyed writing. thank you for every vote and read i love you guys x