Chapter 13

Luke ~

"Baby, wake up" I whisper into my girlfriend's ear. She just groans and turns around cuddling up to Michael. I know that she hates getting up early but Harry called me and said, that she has to go to the airport in half an hour with him. Victoria pushes Michael and somehow he falls out of the bed. I roll over to Michael's side and decide to wake her up with some kisses. I cup her face with my hands and she giggles.

"Will you continue if I don't get out of bed?"

"Hmmmm let me think... no." I say and laugh. "Come on. Harry called 15 minutes ago. You have to get ready." 

Only reminding her that she has to go home makes me really sad, same with her. Victoria sighs and gets out of bed, walking past Michael who is doing something on his phone while standing not a bit awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"Luke? Can I keep the shirt until I see you again?" she asks and I nod with a smile.

"I'm going to miss you."

"It would be a lie if I said that It's not the same for me." she replies while putting on the skirt from last night. She gives the hem of my shirt into the skirt, and I gotta admit that it looks great. 

I get out of bed now too and get dressed as well. Michael just does the same.

There's a knock on the door and when I open it Harry storms in.

"Did you sleep here?" he asks madly. Victoria slowly nods. I've never actually seen Harry like this. He grabs her arm and pulls her with him outside. I hear him talking about taking her to the airport right now. I storm out of the room asking if I could come with them but he yells no.

How awesome. I walk back into the room and take off my clothes again, except for my boxers and get back into the bed. I don't say a word what must worry Michael cause he covers my body with the duvet.

"I'll bring you some food and tea." he whispers.

"No, not tea please. She loves tea. Bring me some hot chocolate or milk with honey instead." my voice cracks as tears start to fill my eyes. I reach for a tissue on my nightstand but instead I grab Victoria's iPod. Damn now she forgot it. At least she still has her phone.

I switch it on and start to listen to some music when Amnesia comes on.

i wish that i could wake up with amnesia

forget about the stupid little things

like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you

and the memories i never can escape

It feels like my heart explodes in my chest. Gladly 5 seconds of summer is not the only band's music she has on her iPod. I listen to a few awesome mashups and slowly fall back to sleep before Michael comes back.

Victoria ~

"That was mean." I say when Harry and I get into a cab that takes us to the airport.

"What are you talking about?"

"The fact that my boyfriend can't see me off at the airport!"

"Well, he shouldn't even be your boyfriend."

"You can't do anything against love."

"Maybe, maybe not." he answers.

The rest of the drive nobody speaks. I lean against the window and start to cry. Somehow i have the feeling that this won't be the last time I'm crying today.

When we reach the airport it's really crowded, somehow Directioners must have found out about Harry going there. I just rush to get inside the building. Harry already checked me in so I have to give off my luggage. I snatched my boarding pass out of his hands before hurrying inside. I don't have to wait long in the line and soon I'm waiting in front of security check for Harry.

---------------------------------

When my plane lands and I have my suitcase back I look for Gemma, cause she's picking me up from the airport. As soon as she sees me she runs towards me and pulls me into a tight hug.

"You look horrible"

"Well thanks Gemma. As if I didn't know that after crying for hours."

"Come on, let's go home. I'll help you make it better." Maybe I should tell you that I live with her in London, cause when both of my siblings moved out I wanted too and since Harry is often on tour and stuff Gemma suggested that I could live with her. 

My sister grabs my suitcase and it doesn't take that long until we're home.

I go straight to the sofa and let myself fall on it. I think about Luke and decide to text him.

hey ♥ i'm home now.. :( 

I text Niall too, to apologize.

i'm very very sorry for persuading you to take me to the club.. 

I fall asleep quickly thanks to Gemma for making me my favorite tea.

When I wake up again though, it's around 2am. I check my phone to see some new messages from Luke and Niall, even one from Harry. I open Twitter and just look what's going on. Pretty much everyone is talking about me crying in public, cause apparently someone took pictures and filmed it.

I go to Luke's Twitter profile and read some tweets. He mentioned me in one of them

@Luke5SOS; all of me loves all of @victoriaxstyles

I retweet and favorite it of course, starting to cry again. Suddenly my phone buzzes. Luke facetimes me. I accept and wipe away the tears.

"Hi love." his voice is shaking.

"Hey, you alright?"

"Does it look like I am?" he raises his eyebrows and I giggle a bit.

"No."

"Thank you for descretely telling me that I look like shit."

"I don't look much better." I admit.

"False. You're always beautiful, no matter what.".....

We keep talking until I fall asleep, dreaming about being with him.

~ hi, hope you enjoyed this chapter, love you lotssss please vote and comment x