Chapter 10

Victoria ~

"Where the fuck have you been?" Harry screams at me when I come back to the tour busses. I still feel numb so I don't answer him I just look at him trying not to break down.

"Victoria!" he shouts. "Answer me!"

"I've been out to get some food and then I.." I don't continue but run inside the bus and get into bed closing the curtains. I close my eyes and start to cry because of the pain, not only the physical but also the mental pain. How could I ever tell him? He'd hate himself forever. But I need to talk to someone about it. Not to Luke, he'd probably react just like Harry. Maybe Niall.

I feel the bus moving so I will most likely talk to him about it tomorrow. It's weird but I feel like I can trust him with that.

I can hear Calum, Luke, Ashton and Michael laughing in the back of the bus with the door closed, so I decide to clean myself up a bit in the bathroom. I wash my face carefully, because it hurts, I try to get the taste of blood out of my mouth and I brush my hair. My jeans are ripped but Luke's sweater is still clean. Weird when you think about the fact that I was lying on the floor in that alley.

"Hey Victoria, do you want to do something with us in the back of the bus?" Luke's voice appears on the other side of the door.

"Uhm yes, I'll be there in a few minutes I just want to get changed." I answer him. I undress myself and see several bruises. I gasp and put on other clothes really fast. I don't want to be remembered of that. Gladly I'm on birth control. It could beway worse.

I put on a smile when I walk to the boys.

"So what are we gonna do?" I ask them.

"Twitcam" Ashton says grinning.

"Sounds good to me as long as I don't have to be in front of the camera."

"Oh come on it will be fun!" Calum pleads.

"No, I don't like that much attention I'd be glad to talk with you and stuff but I don't want people to see me." I answer.

"But Victoria" Michael begs.

"Guys, it's fine if she doesn't want to she's still here with us." Luke interrupts them all and gives me a smile. The lads sigh.

"When are you gonna start?" I ask them.

"In a few" Ash answers. 

I get a message so i don't really pay attention to what they say anymore.

from: Sarah :)

what happened!? Harry is mad as fuck and doesn't tell me anything!

to: Sarah :)

it's because i haven't told him why i got to the bus so late and i don't want to talk about it to be honest.

from: Sarah :)

sigh, okay then at least try to not make im mad anymore i'll calm him down

I don't answer anymore and instead i'm on one sofa watching 5SOS doing the twitcam. Gladly i fall asleep soon, due to my tiredness.

"Why should I believe you?" 

"Why shouldn't you?"

"Maybe because you gave your virginity to him!"

"I didn't want to! He punched me until I couldn't move anymore!"

"Has anyone seen it? No. So why should I believe your story."

"Because I could have said nothing at all"

"Ahhhhh!" I scream waking up from my nightmare. I'm crying, so I wipe away my tears and look out of the window, the moon is shining and makes everything look so calm.

I let myself fall on my back and take some deep breaths. 

Wait...

How did I even get into my bunk? I fell asleep on the sofa.

Probably one of the boys carried me how nice. I grab my iPod and plug in my headphones listening to some music that makes my heartbeat become slower until I fall asleep again.

When I wake up it's not dark anymore and the bus isn't driving. Right, we have a few days until the next concert and probably at the hotel we're staying at.

I walk out of the bus to see Harry.

"Goodmorning. I'm sorry I behaved like that yesterday." I apologize to him and he just hugs me.

"It's okay sweetheart. But you know, if there's anything you need to talk to me." he replies.

I swallow hard and wonder if I should tell him. I decide against it though.

"Hey, is it okay for you to share a room with Niall? Sarah wants to be in a room with me and Zayn Louis and Liam want to share."

"No it's fine we get along very well I don't have a problem with that."

"Great, here's your key" Harry gives it to me and I look at the room number 914. In the 9th etage how nice! I love having an overlook of cities.

I get my suitcase out of the bus and take the elevator to the right floor. I'm in there with Michael who smiles at me.

"You know you're cute when you sleep, and now the whole world knows" he says.

"You showed that in the twitcam oh god tell me you didn't."

"Well we did. I understand that everyone is in love with you"

"What do you mean everyone is in love with me?" I ask confused.

"Oh, people like you, a lot."

"Of course." I say sarcastically and roll my eyes.

"Well whether you believe it or not is your choice." Michael says last before walking out of the elevator.

I unlock the door to the hotel room and first thing i see is that there is a double bed again. Like it was in Amsterdam. I feel like changing clothes and undress. when I'm only in my jeans and bra Niall clears his throat.

I turn around and blush.

"Why do you have so many bruises?" he asks.

And that's when the "secret" spills out.

"Someone raped me." those 3 words caught him absolutely off guard. Tears are forming in his bright blue eyes and he looks like he wants to say something, but can't because of the lump in his throat.

Niall pulls me onto the bed and embraces me with his arms not letting go of me, not speaking for a while.

"Was that the reason you came back to the bus so late?" he asks me and I nod.

"Fucking shit." he mumbles.

~ hey :) sorry that i haven't continued for so long but i didn't have time and this week i was away with school :) it was really cool hehe i miss it tbh but yeah hope you enjoyed reading it ily x