Chapter 12

Victoria ~

Niall and I are dancing very close to the beat of the music. It's really loud here but what else do you expect. I put my arms around his neck and rest my head on his right shoulder when his hands grip my hips.

"You know, you're the most beautiful girl in the whole club." he tells me and I blush madly.

"Thanks Niall." I manage to say. He just laughs and I look at him confused.

"What?" I ask but he shakes his head.

"Nothing babe. Wanna go and get some drinks? Let me think what you like, hmmm... whiskey?" he asks. I raise an eyebrow.

"Well I prefer vodka."

"No way you do. You're so different from Harry, he doesn't quite like it we always have to force him."

"Well Harry and I definitely are different. I'm shocked you haven't noticed sooner" I try to look surprised. Niall doesn't reply, instead he grabs my hand and pulls me off the dance floor. He lets go when I stand right next to a wall.

"Aren't you afraid to be seen alone with the sister of your best mate in a club even though she's underaged and isn't actually allowed to be here."

"Well actually I am yes but you kind of forced me, so... yeah. Anyway, I'm gonna go get us some drinks wait here for me and don't move away okay?"

"Okay, but hurry up I hate being alone."

Niall turns around and leaves to get the drinks. I sigh and lean against the wall. I close my eyes for a second when I hear a raspy voice in my ear. "Is someone tired? Aww let me help you get wide awake again."

My eyelids flutter open quickly as this man puts one hand on my bum and the other one on my stomach slowly sliding up to my boobs. I slap his hands away.

"Don't touch me." I say angrily.

"Rawr someone's furious, I bet you like it rough in bed." he winks.

"Leave me alone."

"Why should I? Such a beautiful girl alone in a club, something must be wrong. I could help you get your mind off things." his stupid smirk makes me want to punch him in the face.

"I said go away." I growl but he just laughs pressing me against the wall.

"Is this turning you on? I bet so."

"Get away from her you dickhead!" is suddenly being screamed.

Niall pulls the man away from me after setting the drinks on a table next to us and hits him in the face. Then he turns towards me and asks if I'm alright.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reply. I think Niall is about to say something when a fist is smashed against the back of his head. He sinks to the ground and I scream. I get on my knees to check up on him and as soon as he's on his feet again there are more punches. I try to get Niall away from that man but he just pushes me back. I accidentally throw the glasses with the vodka to the floor and when I hit the ground the pieces of glass dig into my skin which makes me scream in a high pitched voice.

Gladly the security comes and manage to get Niall and the man away from each other. One of them comes up to me and asks if I'm alright. I shake my head, crying because of the pain. I show her my arm and there is glass stuck up till my ellbow.

"I'll call an ambulance okay? Come on and follow me outside. Which one of those belongs to you?"

"The blonde one." I answer shortly.

The three of us walk outside where an ambulance is already waiting. They remove the glass from my arms which is a hell of pain. Afterwards they bandage it and check up on Niall whose chest hurts. He takes off his t-shirt and some part where his ribs are turned into a deep shade of purple. I gasp and have to look away.

"Well you're actually very lucky, your ribs don't seem to be broken but you need to be careful. You better go home now..." that one guy tells him who checked his ribs.

"C'mon" he whispers to me and we drive back to the hotel where a furious-looking Harry waits for us to arrive.

"What the fuck has happened to you guys!!!!!!!!!" he screams, not caring if anyone would hear it or not.

"We got into a fight." Niall says and I swallow hard.

"Oh and where if I may ask?"

"A c- club." I answer quietly, scared of his reaction.

"Victoria! You're not old enough! Besides that, just because you want to get into a club doesn't mean that you should dress like a slut!"  Harry continues yelling.

I feel the tears filling my eyes, close to stream down my face. My own brother calls me a slut. Well...

"You know what Harry? Just because you're my brother doesn't give you the fucking right to say that! You crossed the line!" this time i'm the one screaming.

"No! You have! You do whatever you want since you're on tour with us! Tomorrow you're going back home and nothing's gonna change that!" 

I decide not to say anything else knowing that it wouldn't help. Instead I walk to Luke's and Michael's room knocking softly.

"That's not your room!" 

"Harry, I fucking know that!" I shout at the top of my lungs.

Luke opens the door and pulls me into the room immediately. I can hear Niall and Harry arguing on the hallway.

"What happened to you?" my boyfriend asks when he sees the bandage.

"I fell at a club when Niall was fighting with some dude"

"You were with Niall?"

"Yeah, but... But it's not what you think it is. I just needed to get my head off things."

"Then why won't you talk to me about it?"

"I don't know how to say it." at this point, I'm crying. Luke motions me to lie down in his and Michael's bed - they have a double bed as well - and I kick off my shoes and lie down. Like a second later he's next to me, embracing my body.

"Talk to me." he says softly, but not too loud. Because Michael is currently in the bathroom I decide to tell him.

"Someone ra- raped me and I don't know how to handle it." I bury my face in his neck.

"We'll get through this together okay? I won't leave you alone."

"That's the point, you kind of have to. Well I will have to leave you alone."

"What do you mean Victoria? Don't tell me that you're breaking up." his eyes widen.

"Hell no! But Harry forces me to go back home. That means we have to say goodbye for some time."

"Even though I hate the thought of that, we will manage to make it work. We have Skype and Facetime and we can call each other and we can text. Just know that I love you."

"I love you too Luke." I whisper and kiss his lips softly.

"Do you want to stay here over the night? I can give you one of my shirts and Michael will be glad to have you sleeping next to him, I won't steal his duvet anymore." he winks and I chuckle.

"I'd love to."

~ hi! hope you like this chapter :) it's so sad that she has to go back home! ugh fucking shit aha :p vote and comment please it would be amazing xx