Chapter 11

Niall ~

She got.. oh my god tell me this isn't true. It can't be. I hug her even tighter, but when she squeals I loosen my arms around her, so I don't hurt her even more. The bruises look really bad to be honest. My fingers brush over them and Victoria triest not to scream because of the pain.

I get out of the bed and open my suitcase. I look for one of my t-shirts and hand it to her.

"Maybe you want to get dressed" I comment and wink at her. She doesn't even blush at my words like she usually would, Victoria just puts on the shirt. She snuggles into the blanket and tries to smile at me. 

I go to my suitcase again and look for some small speakers to play some music. Because I packed my suitcase I obviously know where to find them. I set it on my nightstand and connect it with my phone. The song "All Of The Stars" by Ed Sheeran starts to play, but not too loud and Victoria pulls the blanket over her head. I lift it up to see the reason. She has started crying.

"Stop crying please,come on." I whisper and get in bed again. She rests her head on my chest and I stroke her hair.

"That's one of my favorite songs" she tells me.

"It's really beautiful huh?"

"It is" Victoria starts singing along and so do I, until there is a knock on the door. I offer to go and open but she says it's fine and gets up. I yawn and let myself fall on my back. I hear Victoria talking to Michael. Probably it's about tonight. See, the lads and I want to go out and get drunk and stuff to get our heads off once but there is a slight problem. Victoria and Luke can't go with us cause they're not old enough. Michael said he would stay with them so Harry wouldn't need to be worried.

Actually, I think he stays because he has a crush on her. Like Luke and I have as well. It's really hard not being able to call her mine, but I live with it and try to be a good friend, cause that's better than nothing isn't it? 

"What did he want?" I ask curiously even though I already know the answer.

"He wanted to watch some movies tonight with Luke and me since you all decided to go clubbing and not take us with you." she explains with a hint of angriness in her voice.

"So you want to get stoned? Or what is it? It wasn't me who decided not to take you with us, may I remind you that your older brother is on this tour and decides on things you do or not do."

"I want to fucking forget! I don't know if you understand that but being drunk and having fun is actually a way of not thinking about shit. I think I've had enough of shit. And I like to party by the way so why not."

"What if you get lost when you're drunk? What if you get raped again? People care about you! Why don't you understand it!" I suddenly snap. When I say that I regret it immediately. "Victoria, I..."

"Save it Niall." she sounds frustrated and slips into her shoes leaving the room without any other word being spoken. She's clearly mad at me. I can tell by the way she slammed the door shut. When I hear talking on the corridor I know that she bumped into Luke. Awesome, really awesome.

Why do I always freaking mess up things? Can't I keep my mouth shut? Okay Niall. You'll sort that out. First take a shower and think about something, then do it.

I undress myself quickly and hop into the shower. I let the hot water heaten my skin until I have an idea about how to make up for this. I apply shampoo and shower gel and wash it off. When I get out I tuck a towel around my hips and leave the bathroom to get onto the balcony where apparently, Victoria sits and watches Directioners and the 5SOSFam screaming and stuff.

As soon as I walk out the screaming becomes even louder.

"I'll get you in. You and I are going alone. But only if you promise me that you won't go anywhere without me. I don't want you to get lost. Harry would freak out, you have no idea what he did when you disappeared in Belgium."

"Are you joking?"

"Do I look like I am?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Well you're only wearing a towel I don't know if you're serious."

"Good point Styles. But I am." I grin and walk inside again after waving to the fans.

Until Victoria is ready I watch some TV and later she joins me, cause we need to let the time pass. I told the boys that I won't be joining them just like Michael and they accepted it. I know what club they're going to so I can take Victoria to another one.

It's 9pm, time to leave. While I take on my Converse she slips into some black heels. Maybe I should tell you that she looks incredibly hot. Victoria is wearing a short skirt and a tight tanktop. She also decided for some bracelets and has put on make-up. So sexy oh god, hopefully I'm not getting a boner.

We take a cab to the club and at the entrance we get in easily. I just showed the man my ID and told him that Victoria belongs to me. He probably didn't care because she's hot and they always want hot girls in clubs. I pull Victoria with me and we head to the bar where we get something to drink.

"Two vodka orange please" I order and grab the glasses. We look for a table but can't find one so we just stand and talk.

"Have you imagined it like that?" I ask her with a smile.

"Kind of, yeah. but you know it's new for me so I had no idea actually what to expect." she replies.

"Okay let's do it like that: we drink this on ex and then we'll go and dance." I suggest and she nods, drinking the whole glass at once. I stare at her my jaw almost dropping. Her mouth comes close to my ear.

"Told you that I like to party." she whispers. i finish my drink as well and we give the glasses away, going to the dance floor. I grab her hips pulling her close to me as we dance. 

In the middle of one song she looks up, staring into my eyes.

That's when I lose control and just kiss her. The thing that surprises me is, that she kisses me back.

~ i'm soooo sorry for not writing any sooner i had so much going on! do you like this story? :) hope you enjoy reading hehe comment ideas for things that can happen next if you want to, lots of love xx