Chapter 19

| Signe's Pov |

It was Saturday morning and Signe was sleeping peacefully in her bed, her curly ginger hair spread around the pillow dreaming about conquering stages, living her life surrounded by music and people that love her when her phone rang waking her up rudely. She rubbed her eyes as she groaned annoyed, she could be a morning person, but at the weekends she wanted to sleep and save energies to go through another week of school. She picked up her phone without looking at the name glowing on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Good morning doll face."Jeremy greeted from the other side of the line. Signe lied down again on her bed and smiled when she heard those words, her heart melting with the sweetness. She didn't mind waking up every day like that.

"Good morning!" She exclaimed, her smile refusing to leave her face. After all having woken up earlier than supposed wasn't that bad."Why are you calling so early?"

"It's 10:40 AM Signe, it's not that early. So I wanted to know if you will go out with me. I have great plans for us!" Jeremy explained. Signe could imagine him smile from the other side of the line just by the way he said those words.

"Oh yeah? So what do you have planned?" The ginger inquired as she bit her inferior lip and tapped the sheets with her fingers as if she was playing on a piano.

"First of all a very romantic lunch." He began speaking slowly, showing pride in his idea."Then we could go to the cinema to watch a movie and then go for a walk. What do you think?"

"I like it!"

"I'm glad, I'll pick you up soon. Today I have no ride so the sooner the better." Jeremy warned. Signe sat straight on her bed thinking about what to wear. The weather wasn't that bad and it was sunny outside, perhaps a dress would be great for the occasion she thought to herself.

"Alright. See you soon then. I love you."

"I love you too cutie pie."

With that he hung up, Signe got up, walked towards her wardrobe and began searching for dresses. The ones she had weren't at all appropriated for cold weather, yet with a warm coat to wear would give her enough warmth. She chose one her grandparents offered her that year when she went to Sweden, a light pink dress until her knees with gold ornaments on the top of the dress and a gold belt on her waist. Signe loved the dress to death and now was the perfect time to wear it for the first time. She would definitely need to send some pictures of her wearing it to her grandparents, she was sure they would be very happy to see her with it. Perhaps Jeremy could take some for her. She searched for her golden high heels her father had given to her, only because his parents had forced him to give her something. Signe put them on as soon as she found her and went to the bathroom to fix her hair and put some makeup on.

"Where are you going to be dressed like that?" Her mother inquired leaning against the door of the bathroom as Signe put some makeup on her face.

"Jeremy is taking me out." She answered excitedly. She tried to remain quiet to not mess her makeup and once it was done she smiled at her mother.

"Oh, well I hope you have fun." Her mother said. She didn't sound very excited for her, yet Signe knew it was hard for her mother to trust someone, especially Jeremy who had come into her life very recently. "Just don't plan things for tomorrow honey, Daniel wants to takes us out."

"You like him don't you?"Signe questioned while she walked past her mother and sat at the edge of her bed.

"I-I...I admit he is a very nice guy." Jolene blushed, trying to act normally although Signe could see perfectly that she indeed liked him.