Chapter IX ❤️

Shocked at what was happening Nicole stood still as her mind tried to grasp what was happening. But before it could her body responded to the demands of Valentino nibbling on her lip requesting her permission to enter, though it didn't feel much like a request as she opened her lips and gave him what he wanted. What they both wanted.

Following his lead Nicole felt the firecrackers go off in the pit of her stomach as Valentino sucked on her lip and her knees became wobbly as she felt her entire body suddenly become hot at the invasion of his tongue in her mouth. To her he tasted like heaven, he tasted of whiskey and mint. And she couldn't help but feel lightheaded at the taste, feeling as though she were a feather floating around on a nice cool summer day.

As if it were possible she felt his grip on her waist get tighter as he drew her closer. Feeling something strange resting hard against her thigh she gasped at the realization of what it was as she felt him smile into the kiss and took the opportunity to go further in her mouth; exploring every inch of it.

Pressing her against the wall, he moved his hand from her waist as he slowly brought his hand down, roughly cupping her ass. Eliciting a moan as she brought her head back. At the unexpected contact of his hand to her ass, she immediately felt the heart of her feminity get wetter than it already was.

Never being touched like that before, she craved more as it sparked something in her that made her want to explore that newfound feeling with the God that made her feel so good from the pit of her stomach to her centre.

She needed more. She needed him.

Moving her hands from his arms she wrapped it around his neck; with her other hand in his hair, she connected their lips once again. Giving in more freely this time. She wanted him close. With his hand still cupping her ass he brought his other to wrap around her waist as he returned her passion.

Removing his lips from hers he brought them to her neck where he placed feather-light kisses all over; stopping at the crook of her neck where he nibbled and sucked as she moaned from the pleasure she was receiving, as her heart raced she could feel it beating as though any second it would jump from her chest.

"Val, please don't stop." She moaned out.

Removing his lips from her neck, he laughed. Harshly removing her hands from his neck he brought them above her head holding them firmly in place, as his other tightly wrapped around her throat, blocking her breathing as she struggled to release her hand all while forcing back the tears that were threatening. Looking at her with disgust clear in his eyes, she wondered what she had said that had suddenly brought on the change.

"I knew you weren't as innocent as you were trying to portray. You're nothing but a whore that would willingly sleep with any man with money." Venom laced his voice.

Suddenly a tear finally escaped as she felt her heart being stabbed and ripped to pieces. He snickered as he released her and walked off leaving her. Falling to her knees as the tears silently fell she brought them to her chest as the silent tears turned to sobs at how disgusted she was at her self for being so vulnerable and willing, knowing what would have happened had he not stopped.

And her sobs got louder knowing that he was right, she was a whore. She was a whore because she was willing to have her first time be with someone that she barely knew, someone that was paying her to be his wife for a year. A whore for wanting her first time to be with someone she didn't love and didn't love her or even cared for her.

And she stayed there for however long crying at how stupid she had been until there were no more tears left in her.

Mustering up whatever energy she had left she dragged herself to her room. Looking at the clock she realized she had spent hours crying at how stupid and naive she had been as the clock read 2:20 a.m. Dropping herself on the bed she drew for the pillow and cuddled with it until complete darkness had taken her over.