Tell em

I was with Seb, how lucky am I? I laugh at everything he says too.

"Okay, wow you're funny, how did you meet the boys?"

"Ok, well, they knew of me in 7th grade when I had a mullet and I was in gym with Joey and Jazz band."

"You had a mullet? Muller get youself together."

He laughed at me and I smiled at his sweet smile and he continued.

"One of the first memories of the guys was in high school around Christmas we did like Christmas decorations doors and had carolers come to our door and I remember Max dressed as an elf and he came to four of my classes that day and he gave me like bedroom eyes and stroked my face while caroling, and he'd do a seductive dance-like,"

he then got up and danced like a stripper which made me laugh until I hurt,

"And he was basically giving me a lap dance and I was like WTF is up with this guy. And look at us now, we're best friends!"

"Man I would be honored if Max gave me a lap dance dressed as a sexy elf," I joked, only slightly though.

"I bet he does that with Michelle around Christmas when she's been a naughty girl."

"First you get the jingle bell rock, then you get the jingle bell cock," I busted out, making us laugh like crazy for a solid minute or two.

"Well, how'd you meet Bailey?"

"We were friends in HS and we through mutuals at the time before other friends left me for 'cooler' people or back stabbed me, but Bailey, Bailey stuck by me and even let me be a roommate."

"It must've sucked, you know, to be kicked out of Harvard."

"Harvard?" I said, quizzically. "Nah son I went to a community college, it was near-ish Harvard though."

"Damn, it takes talent to get kicked out of community college."

"Gee thanks, Seb, well at least you like me. Man oh man but I got a feeling Max doesn't like me, same with Buddha and Cole and my parents since they're giving me a silent treatment since I've been ejected from college. "

"Oh well your parents may or may not come around depending on personality, Max is kind of a shy boy, except with me, Buddha is sick of everything and everyone and Cole just doesn't like it when things go drastically out of plan, just find something in common with him, and he'll never leave you alone oh and give him this."

Seb reached around into his back pocket and pulled a fidget spinner. I just looked at Seb confused until he said, "He'll love you if you give it to him, trust me that's probably how his girlfriend got his hand in being his bae. "

Oh, he has a girlfriend. Super. Good for him. Nice. Ouch.

"Uh... Thanks, Muller. "

We kept talking until they all came back, mostly drunk, especially Joey who couldn't walk in a straight line for his life.

"Umm hey dudes," I said but all I got were drunken heys. Bailey who was the soberest had grabbed my shoulders and said, "Is great. The concert and partying, oh god Joey did a flip, Stove took a bunch of photos, while Max tried to flip but hit his head and hurt himself. I think he likes me more because I put ice on his head."

I felt the fidget spinner in my hoodie pocket and decided it would be a nice hangover present. I went over to Cole who was drunk as ever and asked, "Best tour ever?"

"Not the best, but pretty good soooooo far."

I can't wait until I get to the show in the next state. If I can't go I might just scream so now I sleep in the booth of the table.

The next morning nobody was hungover to my surprise, well except for Joey, whose curly hair I touched while he was adorably passed out. I looked at Cole who was awake and hearty as ever. I was wondering, should I even give this to him. He has a girlfriend so it's not like I'll win his hand relationship-wise, but I want to be on his good side.

"Hey good morning Cole, as a token of my appreciation, here's a fidget spinner."

"Oh, uh thanks, hey look, I'm sorry if I was harsh, it's not every day that two fans try to sneak on out our van, and you haven't stolen it so this may be a good sign."

He took it and giggled while spinning it.

"So, where to next?" I asked.

"Baltimore," Nick said.

"Whew, I love that place, hey Bailey! Bail, Bail."

I went over to the tired looking Bailey and gave a good slap to the face.

"Oww, why?"

"Just checking to see if you were awake and to tell you that we're heading to Baltimore."

"Cool beans, now let me sleep."

"Wait Bail, how about Joey, did you talk to him more?"

"I got tongue tied, and the alcohol didn't help,"

"Baltimore will be better, just try and talk to him about... Drumming or Ringo Starr, one of his favorites."

"Wake me up when we get there."