Jackson

It was almost as time zipped by in the matter of time because it was already time to perform in sunny Jackson Mississippi. I quite literally, had my fingers crossed that nothing bad would happen to me. Well, the others too of course, but Bailey was gazing lovingly at Joey, the new bf, and everyone was confident and ready to perform.

"Hey Bailey, " Joey said.

"Yes, my love, " Bailey said back. I feel like vomiting because I think they'll be one of those cringy couples.

"I've been taking lots of photos so you wanna take a selfie together. Make us internet official? "

Bailey blushed and screamed,

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Joey whipped out his phone and took a selfie, smiling as happily as I ever saw them. I felt happier than sick now that I've seen the brightest smile on Bailey ever and I will look at the photo on Joey's Instagram later but now SWMRS is about to perform in front of the colossal crowd of thousands of people even if it was hot as the devil's armpit. SWMRS went on to play and Stove went on stage to take pics.

"Dang, Bail, it's as hot as the devil's armpit, am I right? "

"Yeah, I can tell by the sweat dripping down your forehead, but I'd say, the devil's butt crack, I feel like it'd be hotter there. "

"What?... No way, I feel like... the ah... the ah... armpit, since it's exposed more."

"Are you okay, bud? " Bailey asked me.

"Ah, I'm feeling dizzy in my head and stomach, to be honest, but I think I can bare through. "

Nick took a look at me and looked concerned about my well being.

"Are you alright," he asked.

"I'm fine, promise. "

"You can go back to the van-"

"Bail, I'm good. " I said back, sharp.

We watched the show but I could feel the heat attack me real hard. I felt the music fade away even though I stood in the same position and a little faded.

"Hey Bail, how long has it been? "

"They've only been through like 2 songs. "

I gritted my teeth at that fact, but for some reason, I stayed. I watched but I sweated more than I've ever sweated, despite wearing short shorts and I eventually vomited and fell, the last thing seeing, SWMRS performing and hearing Bailey's screams over the sounds of their songs.

"Wake up. Wake up"

I opened my eyes that we're surrounded by water to the chant and I was on a carpeted floor. I opened my eyes and saw Stove beside me shaking me to wake me up.

"Wha... What happened? Did I drink something bad and get drugged? "

"No, you got heat exhaustion out there and passed out for like an hour. Jamie and I had to lift you out into the van and make sure you were okay."

"Is the show over? "

"Just about. "

"Dang, well I guess I shouldn't go back out there anyway. "

"Didn't you drink anything beforehand. "

I thought about it and shook my head, realizing I only had a small soda from before but that was nearly 12 hours ago.

"Nope, I had only had a small drink 12 hours ago. "

"So that's why. "

"Well, ah... Thank you so much Stove. I made you leave your post for this."

"Oh, that's okay, I already have some rad photos."

"So, you really love to take photos, huh? "

"Can't get enough. I've been working with SWMRS, Joey's little brother and his friends, FIDLAR, and other people for years now. "

"I've seen your Insta, Stove, it's pretty impressive how many photos, you've taken. "

"I also do film and draw a little on the side. "

"See, I wish I was as talented as you were. You can do all those things, the boys obviously can sing and play music, while Bailey can smooth talk anyone into about anything, like Joey got into Bailey if you know what I mean, while my only talent right now is getting kicked out of community college."

"Aww, " Stove laughed, "Well at least you don't have to pay back the huge amount of money for school. "

"Oh yeah, I got a lot of scholarships. Thank god for them!"

I put my head on the floor and Stove patted the back of my head. Then everyone came back into the van.

"Hey, bud, feeling okay?" Bailey said, riding on Joey's back.

"Hey Bail, I guess I'm okay. "

"Good I was afraid we needed to rush you to the ER, the way you dropped. "

"I'm fine."

We later got some food to eat, but I wasn't all that hungry, as the night progressed I just wanted to hit the bunk.

As almost everybody around me was asleep but Joey.

"Hey Joey, going to sleep soon? "

He shushed me and motioned me near him. He grabbed a cockroach from behind him and smiled at me. I tiptoed behind him towards Max's bed who was asleep and gave a deviant smirk. He placed the roach into Max's mouth ever so gently and waited for Max to swallow it, and Max snapped awake and coughed up the roach waking everyone else up. He wiped his youngest with his mouth repeatedly as Joey laughed himself pink.

"What the hell Joey! What did you put in my mouth?"

"A cockroach. " He laughed.

"What, I'm gonna kill-"

"Don't worry, it was a fake one, I swear. "

Max growled at him like a dog but ended up sounding like an angry puppy. I found it adorable when he tried to sound tough.

"Aw Max, " Joey said, "You're so adorable when you try to be tough. "

"Get 'em, babe, " Bailey said, from the bed.

"Ah ha," I laughed. Well, I'm going to bed. Night! "