Myrtle

The near damn riot last night in Raleigh put an uncomfortable taste in all of our mouths. It pissed off everyone, especially Cole and Joey. Cole went on one of his Twitter rants while Joey went on a rant IRL.

"I can't believe that guy would slap me like a bitch. "

"We should've sued!" Nick preached.

"I know right, " Bailey said, being the only one interested in the conversation.

"It's like who do those asses think they are? I mean it's like don't people have respect for... I get out there to perform and... "

I was dosing off while listening to Joey go on until I fell asleep.

The very next day, I woke up much more peacefully than the last few times probably because Seb was still asleep along with everyone else. I looked outside to stare at the passing scenery, seeing the traffic and wondering what type of people they are by the looks of their cars and bumper stickers.

One is a pickup truck with a bumper sticker saying,

I'm not racist, I hate everyone.

"Wow! So edgy you're the manager of Hot Topic. "

An SUV with stickers of their family members,

"Your a family man but are going to cling to your children when they leave."

A van saying,

Parent of an honor roll student.

"That student must be a dropout by now. He, he...kind of... like me."

"Good morning to you," I turned around to see who said that, it was Joey.

"Good morning, Joey. How's the face?"

"Slightly better, but I'm still pissed though. "

"I can see why. Where are we heading? "

"Myrtle Beach. Maybe we can go to the beach this time. What are you thinking about?"

"I'm looking out the window, looking at cars, and I'm thinking about life, like what I'm going to do with it. "

"You're 20, you got time to think."

"Yeah, I suppose. I wish I didn't screw up though. "

"Well maybe college wasn't for you, I'm sure you'll find something. "

"It was... but I don't even know where to look. "

"Look inside yourself first."

"I... I'll think about it. You wanna look at cars passing by and judge people based on it? "

"Sounds fun. "

We looked at cars passing us and just made snide comments at them. As the others woke up they all decided to jump in. Joey really got me with one with the Confederate flag bumper sticker.

"You argue about politics a lot on Facebook, leaving paragraphs in the comment section. Gotcha."

He had me in stitches with all of the other commentaries we had.

We arrived at Myrtle Beach in the late morning. We decide to go shopping for a little since Bailey and I still need a bathing suit for the beach and some warmer clothes for warmer weather. The mall was alright, it had a second floor, one of which Seb and Joey spat from and Bailey and I got our swimwear. We sat down in the food court to eat, I got a burger and fries. I started the conversation by saying,

"We should be able to go to the beach today right?"

But as soon as I said those words, I heard the clash of thunder hit above us right behind the hard-hitting rain.

"Wrong! " Max said. I threw one if my french fries at his face and got him in the mouth.

"No, stop. "

"Hey Sneak, hand me a fry," Cole said to me.

I compiled and he put a fry down Max's shirt.

"Gimmie one," Joey asked.

"Me too," Seb asked.

I spilled my fries on the table and let everyone go on a full-on assault on Max.

"Stop! Stop! Stop it!" Max shouted having his face turn an adorable shade of pink. It attracted the attention of people in the food court.

"You guys are disturbing everyone, causing a huge mess so God help me, Stop it! "

I threw the last french fry at his face, hitting him right in the eye, causing us all, including some people in the court, to laugh along with us. I'm saving the last French fry for later.

Even though we couldn't go to the beach, we went on with the show despite the rain. Not as many people showed up from last time because of the terrible weather, but the boys still put on a great performance, the was a mosh pit I ended up joining in and had a great time pushing others playfully and being slapped in the face while watching Max doing a killer guitar solo and tried to do a backflip at the end, but he landed on his face instead.