||Author's Note 2.0||

So I hope that chapter was interesting enough to be the longest one yet! It's quite a big reveal eh? Another Phantomhive? Oh man, that sounds familiar, and not only in fan-fics, I may add. (New manga update anyone???) But yeah, hasn't it been done before a bajillion times?
I'm glad you asked!
_______________
If not, I'll ask for you, because you'll probably think to ask it internally or in your lovely comments I do so enjoy at one point. (Seriously. Keep 'em coming. I love attention and feedback. Mostly attention. xD)
_________________
I wanted to do a story like this for a long time with Ciel and the plausibility of a sister, but one that wasn't known to him or to anyone for a somewhat personal, historically relevant reason.
⧈ ⧈ ⧈ ⧈
I mentioned the concept of an asylum (albeit indirectly) in the last chapter. Those places really sucked, especially back then, and I know during Ciel's time even many of the nicest noble families kept their unstable children behind closed doors, or they buried their secrets as best they could.
________________
Yet, in this case, Sapphire, or rather, Victoria, may be the least crazy person in Ciel's life, and what made her act that way probably fits into Sebastian's world more than his.
That being said, as this is clearly a Seabastian/OC entitled work, their relationship and connection will be in focus most of all moving forward.
THAT BEING SAID,
eventually I'll add sexy stuff.
I promise.
__________________
*cue saxophone music and foreshadowing via sensual telenovela-style artistry*

Mi amor (with like 500000 extra 'rrrrr's because it low-key sounds cats purring and you know how much that diablo idiota likes those)

Alright back to the seriousness and cliff-hangers...