||Author's Note 3.0||

Aight so, I know it's been FOREVER since I've updated this stuff, and I hope it all makes sense going forward. I know in the last update, I had Sebastian leave an anonymous letter in the church for whoever to find regarding a pretty much discarded Victoria. Pay attention to the next couple of updates (which I will get to as quickly as possible) as to how the people who found it respond. It's a subtle hint, but if you've been paying attention, it'll make sense when you find out who the villain is later on. I appreciate people's interest in this story, and I'm sorry its taken/taking so long for me to finish it.

___________________

The truth is, I dislike the Book of Circus arc a LOT, and with the new manga updates, I think I was kinda disenchanted with updating, as I wasn't really sure how to tie everything together since, well, I don't want to spoil anything for the anime-only fanbase. So, without saying much, this was 100% written before the events of the new chapters, so if you have read those, just pretend you didn't or give people (i.e. me) who write meticulous, detail-specific ish like this the benefit of the doubt when it comes to new developments. This is ya know, based on the plot everyone knew to be true regarding Ciel and his identity before the newest updates to the manga. (x3 explanation there, eh?) Make sense? Yeah? Alright, Alright Alriiight.

___________________

Well, that's all for now! I'll work on finishing this soon! Then I'll start on updating some other unfinished stuff. I wanna complete all my fan ish pretty soon and be done with these so I can start focusing on original works.

___________________

Thanks my dudes!
~ Britt