Lola and the Boy Next Door

Again, two great quotes that I love from this great novel.

"I know you aren't perfect. But it's a person's imperfections that make them perfect for someone else."

"When it's right, it's simple."

-Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins

Eventually, breakfast ends and we split in our groups. I'm walking with Jace who is looking extremely cute and attractive. "So have you been bowling before?" Jace asked me and I shook my head. Honestly, I've never seen the reason why people find bowling so appealing. It seems so mediocre and average, but I still forced an enthusiastic smile on my lips.

"Well do you want to go tonight?" Jace asked and I was shocked. Was Jace asking me out? Like really?

"As a date?" I immediately asked because I was still shell-shocked.

"Yeah, as a date. I am pretty attracted to you Luna. You're gorgeous and kind." Jace said and I almost screamed, almost. Like I had to bite my tongue almost, but I managed a nod and I had the hugest smile pasted on my lips.

"Oh, did Jacy ask Loony on a date? We should make it a double." Rina said, smiling and I nodded, not really happy about that plan.

"Sure." Jace said and he looked excited so I guess I was excited?

"Nah, I don't want to impose." Park said and I couldn't read his face. He definitely didn't look happy, but why? He had a gorgeous girlfriend and surrounded by his best friends. So why was Park looking sad yet angry in that particular moment?

"Its fine and it'll be less awkward." Jace said and Rina was smiling with glee.

"Yeah, you should go." I piqued and Park's face lit up.

"Fine." Park relented and we separated our ways to go to class.

Luckily, it was Friday and class went by fast. It was filled with me forced to give Park all the answers and me goggling at Jace. But nevertheless, class was finally over. So I headed towards my dorm, contemplating what to wear to my first date.

Rina was already at the dorm and she looked amazing. She had on a particularly short skirt, something I would never be caught dead in. And a very edgy, revealing top that showed a good amount of cleavage. Rina was daring and much bolder than I was.

So I was in a pastel pink lacy sleeve dress, it had the right combination of girly yet casualty. I slipped on a pair of beige flats and fastened a heart necklace around my neck. I grabbed a small messenger bag and stuffed in my phone and cash and reluctantly say hello to a novel-less bag. I forced myself to refrain from bring a book.

We met the guys outside our dorm and they looked casual. Jace was in a gingham button-up with a pair of khaki trousers and a pair of casual Vans. He smiled at me and he offered me a hand. I took his hand and I glanced at Park, who was avoiding my stare. Park looked nice as well. He was in a stripe Oxford shirt with a grey cardigan and a pair of trousers and Sperrys. We walked towards the bowling-pizza, it was a pizza parlor combined with a bowling alley.

So we sat in a booth and we decided to order two larges. I immediately said my favorite pizza combination, pineapple and onions, very odd, I know. Jace and Rina put a disgusted face and Park chuckled at me and rolled his eyes at me. I was stuck with pepperoni and mushrooms which was my second favorite.

I devoured my pizza and Park and I had a contest, who would eat my most. And I won by eating eight and Park ate seven. He watched me with wonder as I gobbled up my eighth pizza. And I received my throne as the pizza queen. And my prize was a small cup of sprite, great.