PNM[7]DATE✔

FREDDY'S POV

I can't believe I'm gonna do it today. I always told myself this will never happen, but I ate my words.

I'm going to ask Summer out on a date.

Today is Sunday and I texted Tomika, she and Summer have nothing to do since she is going out with Zack. So I thought Summer and I could hang.

Why am I so nervous?

As I walk to Tomika's house, my hands are sweaty, I'm breathing fast, and my heart is beating a mile a minute.

After about 5 minutes of walking, I finally reach the house.

I walk to the porch and take a deep breath. Just be calm, be cool. Don't stutter, just say it.

I press the doorbell and even more nerves hit me. Should I do this? I'm actually worried. I start pacing back and forth.

What if she says no? Maybe she doesn't like me. But she said she likes me yesterday, we have almost kissed like three times. Then again, I leaned all the times. She did too. So she'll probably say yes? But-

My thoughts were interrupted when Tomika's mom answered the door.

"Hey Freddy, do you need something?" She asked.

"Hi Mrs. Stone, is Summer here? I wanna talk to her." I said.

"Sure, come in." She said stepping aside so I could come into the house. Once I was inside, I sat on a nearby couch.

"Summer, a friend is here to see you!" Mrs. Stone yelled facing the stairs.

"Coming!" I heard Summer's sweet and beautiful voice answer.

My heart kept racing as I heard the steps from the stairs grow louder and louder.

I finally saw the blonde curls, when she turned around I saw her beautiful blue eyes. She was wearing a black shirt, longsleeve, with gray sweatpants, and she still looked amazing.

She looked surprised at first, but then she smiled at me and I returned it.

"Her Freddy, what's up?" She asked sitting down next to me on the couch.

"Hey Sum, I uh..." no stuttering. Come on Freddy.

"I wanted to ask you something." I told her.

"Sure, go ahead." She encouraged.

"Will... Will you go out with me? Today?" I said feeling a huge weight of my shoulders. But I kept breathing heavily.

She looked at me with confused yet surprised eyes.

"Are you serious?" She asked me.

"Yes of course." I said. Why would she think I don't mean- wait. Ok.

"Look Summer, I know that I probably haven't gained your full trust just yet, I know that you probably think I have never really returned your feelings. But I have, for a really​ long time. Like I said, I just didn't want to accept it. And that was a mistake. I want to try, even though we've known each other for a long time, I wanna get closer to you. I really do like you, will you give me a chance?" I asked holding her soft hands in mine.

I'm not sure what to expect.

After a few seconds she smiled.

"Yes Freddy, I'll go out with you." She said.

"You will?" I asked feeling like my heart was gonna explode.

She nodded.

"Yes!" I exclaimed.