PNM[15]LOVE✔

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER IS RATED M for MATURE. BOTTOM LINE, THERE IS A MATURE SCENE THIS CHAPTER!

DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN YOU!

THIRD PERSON POV

Summer's hands were working on the buttons of her shorts while Freddy's caressed her back up and down, the couple still not breaking the kiss.

As soon as the last button was off, so were Summer's shorts thanks to her skinny legs. Freddy broke the kiss and took the time to admire his girlfriend's long, soft legs. His forehead resting on hers, he breathed heavily eyeing her up and down.

Her oversized shirt reached her mid thigh. Summer's cheeks turned a light red watching Freddy's eyes trail up and down, what's gonna happen when her shirt comes off?

When it all comes off?

Freddy went back to kissing Summer and trailing his hand up and down her back, never getting enough of her. He took off his own pants and shirt, tossing them to the side, leaving him in his boxers.

Summer's hands went to rest on his bare chest and slowly trailed down to his six pack. He groaned softly into her mouth.

He reached the hem of her shirt, slowly raising it up to her waist, giving him a view of her black underwear.

He broke the kiss.

"May I?" He asked motioning the shirt in his hands.

Freddy doesn't want to pressure Summer into anything she doesn't want to. He loves her, he would wait a thousand years if he had to.

Summer was silent for a moment, and Freddy could feel her tense up a little. But after a couple seconds, she relaxed and pecked his lips.

"Please." She said, barely a whisper.

Freddy raised the shirt up over her head, getting a glimpse of her matching black bra, then tossed it to the side along with all the other clothes.

He took a step back and admired her, probably for the hundredth time.

Her stomach was flat, she was extremely thin. If she were to bend back, her ribs would show all the way. But believe it or not, she is not as thin as she used to be a couple months ago. Her thighs barely touching each other and a small bruise on the side of her leg, but it's barely noticeable.

Yet, no matter the size of her petite body, Freddy couldn't help but gawk at her. It was like he was frozen looking at his beautiful, sexy girlfriend.

Summer looked at him with curiosity. She played with her hands to help cool down her nerves, but failing.

She had already taken the time to admire her boyfriend. He had hard body, was thin, and she was sure he probably saw her drool.

But why wasn't Freddy saying anything? Did he think she was ugly?

Summer took her wavy locks, which reached past half her back, and pulled them in front of her. She tried to at least cover her chest since her hair was long and thick enough.

That was Freddy snapped out of it.

He walked over to her, making Summer stop messing her hair.

He brought his hands to each side of her neck, not breaking eye contact with her. He parted her hair and pulled it back, trailing his hands to her shoulders. His touch went form her shoulders, to her arms. As he went down her arms, it sent goosebumps all throughout Summer's body.

He reached her bare waist. His thumbs rubbing her stomach. For the first time in a while, Summer moved. She brought her arms to his shoulders and hanged on to him, fearing her knees would give out.