PNM[16]PROMISE ME✔

SUMMER'S POV

"I hope you don't regret this." Freddy told me making my head snap in his direction.

We were under the bed sheets, already dressed in pajamas. Well I'm dressed, I have loose shirt and spandex shorts, he just put on boxers.

It's morning and his parents are home, but we got dressed before they got home early in the morning.

Freddy had his hand on my waist and his sudden comment surprised me.

"Why would I?" I asked, really confused.

"You know, I don't wanna hurt you anymore. And if I do, for whatever reason, I don't want you to regret last night." He said moving his hand up and down my waist.

"Well I'm not." I said pulling him in for a kiss.

We kissed for about a minute before pulling away.

"I love you Summer." He said.

"I love you too Freddy."

"It's about 9:00 am, do you wanna get breakfast?" He asked me.

"I guess." I said.

He got off the bed then pulled me up with him.

We went downstairs and his parents were already there making eggs and bacon.

"Hello guys, how did you sleep?" His mom asked.

"Pretty good." Freddy said putting his arm around my shoulder.

I gave him a 'watch out' look. Seriously Freddy?

"Summer?" I heard his mom ask.

"Huh? Oh! Yeah I slept great." I said taking a seat at the table, Freddy sat next to me.

"That's awesome. Hope you had a great day yesterday." Freddy's dad said.

Freddy leaned over to me and whispered in my ear.

"We had a great night too."

I slapped him on his arm and blushed. Why does he like to make me blush? I swear this boy.

"One more and I won't kiss you for a week!" I whispered to him.

He put his hands up in defeat. At least that's over.

After we ate breakfast, they drove me back to Tomika's house, where I was greeted by a squealing best friend.

"Tell me everything!" She said pulling me up to our room and locked the door.

"Spill!" She said once we sat down on the bed.

"Well, we went to his house, made out, talked, laughed, and that's pretty much it." I told her.

What? I'm not gonna tell her that. But then again, knowing that she knows me more than anyone else, she probably already knows.

"U-huh, is that all you did?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Look, I don't get into what you and Zack do, so I'm not telling g you anything." I said smiling like an idiot.

"Ok, if I tell you something, then will you tell me something?" She asked.

I'm scared now, should I say yes? Oh what the hell?

"Sure." I said.

"When you and Freddy went on your date, Zack and I finished our date early, so we came back, mom wasn't home yet and..."

"No!" I exclaimed with my mouth wide open in shock.

"Yes." Tomika said smiling.

"You bad girl you! Why didn't you tell me before?" I asked.