PNM[8]JEALOUS✔

SUMMER'S POV

"Oh my gosh I am so excited!" Tomika said jumping up and down as we walked to school.

"Tomiks, for the last time, he may not ask me today." I told her.

Since my date with Freddy last night, she has been bugging me about when Freddy will ask me to be his girlfriend.

"But still, if you both had fun, and you two kissed, I don't think Freddy will just leave you available for anyone to snatch you." she insisted.

I blushed at the thought that Freddy wants me to be his.

Does he really want me to be his girlfriend?

I can't even express the simple though of him belonging to me. It's all I have ever wanted. I wouldn't even quit repeating it to myself, Freddy Huerta is my boyfriend. Like that'll happen, when pigs fly.

We got to school, went to our lockers, got our journal, and made our way to Mr. Finns class.

When we got there, we saw Zack and Freddy talking by the corner of the room.

Zack spotted us and waved, it made Tomika blush to the point where she looked like a tomato.

We waved back and walked over.

"Hey Tomika." Zack said giving her a hug.

"Hey Zack." She said hugging him back.

I saw Freddy looking at me, smiling. I walked closer to him with my head down, I was probably smiling like an idiot.

"Hey Summer." Freddy said grabbing my hand in his.

His tough made shivers run down my arm.

"Hi Freddy." I said looking up for the first time.

We just stood there and held eachothers hand for what seems like forever. I looked into his eyes and just let myself drown in them for the hundredth time.

This is one of the ways I would be ok dying with.

"Alright kids! Let's get started!" I heard Mr. Finn say coming into the classroom.

"Alright, first order of business..." I blanked out. I couldn't concentrate, I was focusing on the band on my own.

Tomika and I talked last night about everything we set up when we all went to the park. So I pretty much knew how everything was gonna go down.

We have 5 performances during the entire dance. We perform 7 songs total.

First song: Burn, by Ellie Goulding.
Singing: Tomika and me.

Second song: Stand by you, by Rachel Platten.
Singing: Tomika and me doing some vocals.

And right after that is our next song.

Third song: Cheap thrills, by Sia.
Singing: Tomika.

Fourth song: Our song, by Taylor Swift.
Singing: Tomika and me.

Fifth song: I hate you I love you, by Gnash with Olivia O'Brien.
Singing: Tomika and Zack.

Right after that is the next song.

Sixth song: Scars to your beautiful, by Alessia Cara.
Singing: Me.

I'm nervous about them insisting on giving me a solo, but they said I could do it. I hope their right.

Last song: Hall of Fame, by The Script.
Singing: Everyone.

Ring!

"Well there's the bell, everyone out." Mr. Finn said storming out of the room like super man.