PNM[10]TROUBLE✔

SUMMER'S POV

"Ms. Hathaway, Mr. Huerta, would you like to explain yourselves?" The principal asked us.

Freddy and I looked at each other from our chairs.

This being the first time I got in trouble, I was too scared and nervous to talk.

"Here's what happened....." Freddy began.

But my thoughts trailed back to how this day took a wrong turn.

*Flashback*

"You excited for the dance tomorrow?" Tomika asked me as we entered the school building.

"You bet! I can't believe we're both going with our boyfriends." I said.

We both started to jump up and down while holding hands.

"Do you know what you're gonna wear?" She asked me once we stopped jumping.

"Yeah actually, I found a dress on sale for only fifteen bucks." I told her.

Yesterday after school, we both went shopping but didn't show each other what we had bought.

"Nice! I found one for twenty bucks." She said.

Just as I was about to say something, I felt a pair of warm hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I smiled.

"Um... Mr. Finn?" I joked.

"What?!" Freddy exclaimed taking his hands of my eyes.

I turned around and saw he had a shocked and confused look on his face.

"How do I sound like Mr. Finn Summer?" Freddy asked laughing.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Hey Tomiks." Zack said going up to Tomika and kissed the top of her head.

"Hey babe." Tomika replied.

"So are you guys ready for tomorrow?" Freddy asked putting his arm around me.

"Definitely." Tomika answered.

"Summer, you nervous to sing?" Zack asked me.

"A little bit, but you know, I've been practicing so I guess I should be fine." I said.

"You'll do amazing Summer." Freddy said.

"Thanks Freddy." I said leaning my head on his shoulder.

Ring!

"There's the bell." I said.

"Let's go." Tomika said grabbing Zack's hand.

Freddy and I walked right behind them.

~Time Skip To Lunch~

As we made our way to the cafeteria, I stayed behind when I got the urge to go to the bathroom.

As I walked to the cafeteria, I noticed someone behind me out of the corner of my eye.

I turned around and saw Asher.

"Hey Asher." I said a little confused.

"Hey Summer." He said coming towards me.

"Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Actually yes." He said.