PNM[9]POOL✔

FREDDY'S POV

"Come on, we gotta go pick them up." Zack texted. I put on my t-shirt.

Zack invited Tomika to the pool. I asked Zack if Summer and I could tag along and he said yes.

It's now 9:38 am and we are supposed to be at the pool by 10:00 am, we'll have plenty of time to pick the girls up and walk to the pool.

I start walking down the block and see Zack by the stop sign. He waves to me and wave back. I start to jog a little to get to him faster.

"Hey Freddy." He said and we did our secret handshake.

"Hey Zack. You excited to take our girlfriends to the pool?" I asked him.

You probably don't know this, but Zack asked Tomika to be his girlfriend yesterday...

Over the phone.

I don't know why over the phone, but I guess this is how technology is ruining us these days.

"Yep, I wanna just hang with Tomika, hold her hand, talk, and hug her in the water." He said.

I'm nervous because my gorgeous girlfriend is gonna be in a swimsuit and there will be other guys there. And I'm pretty sure they might think dirty.

Yeah, I think I bettermake sure that everyone knows that the best girl in the world is mine.

After about ten minutes, we reached Tomika's house.

We knocked on the door and Tomika's mom answered.

"Hey guys, come in." She said stepping to the side to let us come in.

"Hey Mrs. Stone. Are the girls almost ready?" Zack asked her.

"Yeah, they are just washing now. It shouldn't be long." She said.

For about five minutes, we talked and just drank a little water.

"I want you boys to treat them well." She said.

I chuckled a little. Now she's gonna be one of those protective moms.

"We'll take good care of them ma'am, don't worry." I said.

"No! I'm not taking it off." I heard an angelic voice say from upstairs, it was Summer.

My Summer.

"Come on Sum, you gotta be confident in your body!" I heard Tomika say as the came down the stairs.

They both appeared from the stairs in a t-shirt and shorts. Summer's legs are pale and a little bruised making my anger rise a little.

But she is still gorgeous in my eyes. Her skin looks so delicate and is so soft, I love it when my hands heat her body up, it lets me know she's not gonna be abused anymore.

She's safe with me.

"How long were you planning on being at the pool for?" Tomika mom asked.

I walked over to Summer, and we both smiled at each other, it's comfortable to just enjoy the silence.

I quickly pecked her lips and hugged her. She hugged back.

"I don't know, about two to three hours." Zack said putting his arm around Tomika.

"Alright, have fun." She said opening the door for us.

We walked out and started to make our way to the pool.

When we got there, we got a spot in the grass under a tree.

I took of my shirt and set it down next to my towel.