Meet the characters!

WARNING: DISCONTINUED!

Erica-main character

Erica is a tomboy girl who despises men except for Taehyung and Youngjae but makes 2 boys fall for her yet she don't know what to do and she can't choose between the guy (Jungkook) that is a playboy and a sweet new guy (Jinyoung) that cares and likes her but doesn't confess.

Jungkook-main guy

Jungkook is an playboy that captures all girls hearts except one (Erica), he is trying to win her over by a bet but he doesn't realize that he fell for her until later.

Jinyoung- second main guy

Jinyoung is a sweet new guy that likes Erica later on but can't confess because he is too scared that he might be rejected.

Taehyung-Erica's friend

Taehyung is a childhood friend to Erica.

Youngjae- Erica's other friend

Youngjae is a friend to Erica that once had feelings for her but stopped after she rejected him.

Jisoo- Erica's best friend

Jisoo is a best friend to Erica and knows whatever is on Erica's mind. Jisoo also knows Erica like a sister.

Tzuyu- Mean girl (but not really)

Tzuyu is a popular girl and looks mean and disrepectful on the outside but is actually a nice and kind person in the inside.

Chloe- Tzuyu's "best friend"

Chloe is the actual mean popular girl but doesn't get much attention like Tzuyu so she's jealous of Tzuyu and wants to get revenge on her.

Jb and Jackson- the two gossipers

Jb and Jackson will talk about anything that comes up in school and will spread the word.

Jimin- troublemaker

Jimin is really just a side character that is Jungkook's best friend.

Namjoon- Erica's brother

Namjoon is like any other brother but is a bit overprotective since their parents died years ago.

A/N: Hope you enjoy this fanfiction! It's my first time so please avoid the mistakes! Thank you for reading it! And the others are just side characters, sorry if your bias is in there!